CA/MG 2:1 BIOAVAILABLE CALCIUM AND MAGNESIUM
Calcium and magnesium provided in a 2:1 ratio encourages optimum absorption of both of these essential minerals. Many Americans are deficient in either calcium or magnesium, a condition which could impair overall health.
Calcium: 99% of the calcium in the body is involved in maintaining the structure and density of bones and teeth. The remaining 1% has numerous important functions including: muscle contraction, blood clotting, nerve conduction, and blood pressure regulation. Calcium citrate is a highly soluble, bioavailable form of supplemental calcium designed to support total body health.
Magnesium: is the fourth most abundant mineral in the body and plays many essential roles. Magnesium is necessary for over 300 biochemical reactions. Its functions include: maintaining normal nerve and muscle function, blood sugar metabolism, supporting heart rhythm, and energy production. In addition, 50% of the body’s magnesium stores can be found within the bone. Magnesium influences calcium metabolism via increasing absorption and bone response. Studies have shown that bone density is significantly improved in post-menopausal women with increased intake of magnesium.
Cost Per Serving: $0.12
Additional notes: Keep tightly capped and store in a cool, dry place.
Brand: BioGenesis Nutraceuticals
Delivery type: Vegetarian Capsule
Contraindications: Consult your physician before use
Made In: USA
Serving size: 3 capsules
Servings per container: 90
|Calcium (citrate)||300 mg||-|
|Magnesium (aspartate)||150 mg||-|
Rice flour, silica.
As a dietary supplement, take 1-3 capsules per day, or as directed by your healthcare professional
Keep out of reach of children.
No questions asked yet