Dragon Herbs Tao in a Bottle
Tao in a Bottle is Dragon Herbs number one selling encapsulated product. It is a remarkable adaptogenic formula that is made from the concentrated extracts of six of the greatest tonic herbs in the world: Gynostemma, Duanwood Reishi, Ginseng, Siberian Ginseng (Eleuthero), Schizandra, Tibet Rhodiola, Astragalus and Ginkgo Biloba. It also includes the amino acid L-theanine, found naturally in green tea. L-theanine is a unique ingredient that has powerful anti-stress actions when consumed in the correct dose.
Tao in a Bottle promotes profound relaxation without causing drowsiness.
A Revolutionary New Anti-Stress Formulation
We all know that life can be stressful, in fact for most people life is innately stressful. Stress is the root of much of the unhappiness, disharmony and sickness people suffer. Almost every sickness is caused by stress, or greatly magnified by it. It is well established that “stress kills.” Certainly, excessive stress, and our reactions to it, shorten our lives and make life less pleasurable.
Stress management is critical to health and happiness.
For millions of people, anxiety and stress is handled in a destructive way. We’ve all heard the terms “comfort food”, “social drinking” or “casual smoking.” These are all destructive forms of self medication aimed at reducing our daily stress.
Tao in a Bottle is a wonderful new herbal discovery. Tao in a Bottle is a 100% natural, totally safe herbal supplement that will help you achieve a natural state of relaxation without drowsiness. In fact, used regularly Tao in a Bottle will actually allow you to deal with your everyday stress without being tense, and will help you improve your performance in whatever you do.
L-theanine is an amino acid found naturally in green tea. This amino acid has been found to be extraordinarily relaxing. All studies and experience indicate that L-theanine is absolutely safe and has no side effects. It has been widely used in Japan for over forty years in over a hundred products, including gum, ice cream, soft drinks.
L-theanine is a very healthy substance. First, it is an important component of green tea (Camellia sinensis), one of the healthiest substances consumed by human beings. It is a safe and fast-acting stress and anxiety-relieving phyto-nutrient. Numerous studies have shown that when L-theanine is assimilated in the small intestine, it stimulates the brain’s production of alpha waves, which are associated with a sense of profound relaxation, mental focus, and mental clarity. L-theanine also helps you stay relaxed by stimulating your body to produce other calming amino acids, including dopamine, GABA, and L-tryptophan.
Interestingly, many people in Japan, where L-theanine has been used for over forty years, and more recently in America, have noticed that taking L-theanine can profoundly benefit the ability to sleep easily and soundly. Common sense tells us that if the mind can “shut off the chatter” it will be easier to sleep. Tao in a Bottle has been found to do that remarkably well.
A 1999 review study on L-theanine in Trends in Food Science and Technology reported that the brain absorbs L-theanine within 30 minutes and that the a dose of 200 mg increases alpha wave production and relaxation. Animal studies published in Bioscience, Biotechnology and Biochemistry in 1998 showed that L-theanine produced 26% more Tryptophan than rats who ate a placebo. The animals who ate L-theanine also exhibited less anxious behavior than those who didn’t.
Sleep Studies Impressive
In a set of studies recently published in Japan, conducted at the National Mental and Nerve Center of Japan, L-theanine was demonstrated to have profound benefits on sleep in 22 college students who volunteered. The effects of L-theanine on sleep were examined on the students by utilizing a standardized psychological evaluation method and a sleep/waking-state presumption method based on a continuous activity record.
The students were given 200 mg L-Theanine (the same proprietary brand of L-theanine used by Dragon Herbs), one hour prior to sleep.
The following conclusions were obtained:
1. Fatigue recovery by sleep improved
2. Subjects felt sleep was longer than usual, even when it wasn’t.
3. Smooth entering of sleep was facilitated and a good sleep was maintained.
4. Severity and frequency of bad dreams was reduced.
5. Retention and stability of sleep was improved.
6. Subjects tended to evaluate sleep quality as “better” with a sense of improved sound sleep.
7. By improving sleep quality, there is an improved possibility of obtaining effective recovery of the high-level brain function associated with the prefrontal cortex of the brain. As a result, there was a tendency to experience a sense of “improved spirit” at the time of waking and an increase of self-confidence.
8. Frequency of middle-of-the-night awakening was reduced and sleep quality improved. This effect, by taking 200 mg of L-theanine one hour prior to going to bed, was more significant in the later period of sleep. Many of the effects noted in the study, such as improved fatigue recovery at the time of awakening, a sense of an extended sleep period, decrease of severity and frequency of bad dreams, an improvement over retention and stability of sleep, and an improvement of spirit and self-confidence at the time a awakening, were physiologically improved as a result of the improvement of sleep functions during the later period of sleep, namely the sleep immediately prior to the time of awakening.
Based on the study, taking two capsules of Tao in a Bottle each day should help promote better sleep.
Boosts the Immune System
A recent issue of Discover Magazine rated recent discovery that L-theanine is a potent immune booster as one of the world’s 100 top science stories of 2003.
In a study conducted by Jack Bukowski of Brigham and Women's Hospital in Boston and Harvard Medical School, and reported in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, it was found that L-theanine, isolated from tea leaf, has a significant immune boosting quality in humans.
In the study, Bukowski and his co-authors isolated L-theanine from tea leaf. They used the L-theanine to conduct a number of studies. Bukowski said that L-theanine is broken down in the liver to ethylamine, a molecule that primes the response of an immune cell called a gamma-delta T cell.
“We know from other studies that these gamma-delta T cells in the blood are the first line of defense against many types of bacteria, viral, fungal and parasitic infections,” he said. “They even have some anti-tumor activity. The T cells prompt the secretion of interferon, a key part of the body’s chemical defense against infection,” Bukowski said.
“We know from mouse studies that if you boost this part of the immune system it can protect against infection,” he said. “We worked out the molecular aspects of this tea component (L-theanine) in the test tube and then tested it on a small number of people to see if it actually worked in human beings,” said Bukowski. The results, he says, gave clear proof that five cups of tea a day sharpened the body’s defenses against disease.
Tao in a Bottle Is Convenient
Unfortunately, it is difficult for most people to consume five cups of tea a day. Therefore, consuming a capsule or two of Tao in a Bottle, which provides the L-theanine equivalent of 10 cups of tea, will do the job of boosting the immune system. That, in combination with the other immune boosting herbs in Tao in a Bottle, should be more than enough reason to start your day with a couple of capsules of Tao in a Bottle.
Tao in a Bottle FAQ's
What is Tao in a Bottle? Will I actually be relaxed during a stressful day?
- Tao in a Bottle is a new and unique formula designed by Master Herbalist Ron Teeguarden
- It is designed to help us handle stress.
- Tao in a Bottle is unlike anything that has been available before.
- The main ingredient is an amino acid called theanine. Theanine is an amino acid found only in green tea.
- Theanine is the first herbal ingredient that helps you to feel calm and alert at the same time, and it works quickly to release tension and worry.
- Tao in a Bottle also contains special adaptogenic herbs. If you use Tao in a Bottle regularly, you will become more resistant to stress.
What do we mean by “relaxation?”
- Relaxation is a natural state of being that occurs when we are not stressed.
- When we are relaxed, we feel like our “true selves.”
- When we are relaxed, we are not nervous, and we do not come from a place of fear, worry, anxiety or anger when reacting to the events of our lives and the people we encounter
- We often make mistakes because of our anxiety, then we feel disappointed in ourselves, and that just adds to our stress.
- We all have moments when we feel really “on.” There are different names for that feeling: “in the groove”, “in the flow.” Ron Teeguarden calls that feeling a state of “peaceful alertness”
- When you take Tao in a Bottle, the tension just melts away
- When you use Tao in a Bottle regularly, you can experience that state of peaceful alertness the majority of the time.
Is it true that I will feel the affects of Tao in a Bottle within minutes, and are there long-term benefits?
- Most people feel an effect within 30 to 40 minutes, and the results can last an entire day.
- When you take it every day the effects are actually cumulative.
- Over a period of time your ability to handle stress will increase.
Will this help me at work and at home?
- Yes, when you are relaxed and focused at work you can work more efficiently without making mistakes, and you make better decisions when you are thinking clearly. Work stress can be debilitating, and work is by its very nature stressful. Sometimes, it is very stressful and can cause psychological breakdowns and physical problems like ulcers and headaches, or worse. Those who can handle more stress win in business. Tao in a Bottle is fantastic for people who lead stressful lives and it is certainly beneficial to those who are engaged in stressful business activity. Studies have shown that theanine improves learning and concentration, so certainly, it will help us perform better at work.
- Tao in a Bottle will also help at home. As a result of being more relaxed, most people find that they can relate and interact better with their families. People find that their children do not irritate them and that they tend to fight less often with other members of the family. In a positive sense, people find that they are more open and creative when they are relaxed and alert, and therefore they have more fun with their families. They tend to be more engaged and the concept of “quality time” takes on new meaning.
Will Tao in a Bottle help me if I am a student? Is it OK to give to my kids?
- Studies conducted in Japan indicate that theanine improves learning. It is widely used in Japan specifically for that purpose. It is used by students of all ages to promote relaxation and alertness. It has a calming effect that promotes mental endurance and concentration over a number of hours, and students say that they find studying more interesting and enjoyable.
- Theanine is used in candies and ice cream in Japan. However, it is probably best suited for children over the age of ten years old (though there are no known contraindications for smaller children). A ten-year old child may consume 50 milligrams of theanine, twice a day. That is ½ a capsule of Tao in a Bottle, two times a day, dissolved in juice. Children fifteen years and older may take a full dose of 100 to 200 milligrams a day – that is one or two capsules of Tao in a Bottle each day. Theanine has been proven to be completely safe.
What if I am really shy, will it help me open up at parties or even on a date?
- Shyness is actually a fear of social situations
- Tao in a Bottle helps put you in the state of “peaceful alertness”
- When you are in the state of peaceful alertness, you can more easily open up to people and communicate your true nature
- When we’re relaxed and communicating our true nature, people naturally like us more and are attracted to us.
Do we recommend Tao in a Bottle for athletes? Will it affect my sharpness or reaction time?
- Professional athletes use adaptogenic herbs to improve their performance and concentration.
- Tao in a Bottle contains the same herbs that we give to world-caliber athletes. Athletes around the world, including Olympians and professional superstars, such as NBA all-stars, use herbs like ginseng, Siberian ginseng, rhodiola and astragalus.
- The adaptogenic herbs used in Tao in a Bottle are completely safe, absolutely legal, and extremely reliable.
- Athletes also talk about being “in the zone,” “in the groove” or “in the flow.” That’s the same state of peaceful alertness that we have been talking about.
- Theanine does not cause drowsiness like other herbs touted for their relaxation benefits, such as kava or valerian root. In fact, it promotes clarity and sharpness. Athletes find they make quicker, better decisions on the spur of the moment and therefore perform better under the stress of competition.
- Tao in a Bottle will help an athlete remain emotionally balanced, even under the most stressful circumstances. This can be the difference between winning and losing. Yet it does not reduce the desire to succeed or the competitive edge – in fact, many athletes find they are better focused and can direct their aggressiveness properly toward winning and achieving athlete perfection.
If I am a martial arts practitioner, will Tao in a Bottle take away my competitive edge?
- No, Grasshopper. Every serious practitioner of the martial arts understands the connection between a calm, steady, clear and focused mind and success in the martial arts. Theanine is not a sedative – it does not cause drowsiness, laziness, listlessness or spaciness. Instead, it causes the mind to go into an alpha state. This is the perfect state of mind for any competition, including combat. Also, the great adaptogenic herbs in this formula, including ginseng, astragalus and Reishi have been used by martial arts masters, including those of the Shaolin Temples in China. They are superb Qi tonics that increase vitality and inner power.
- Ron Teeguarden’s primary teacher, Taoist Master Sung Jin Park, was an eighth-degree black belt in seven martial arts. Master Park was second in the world in Hapkido. He used these tonic herbs every day of his life and recommended that Ron do the same.
Does Tao in a Bottle have any other benefits for athletes?
- Yes. It has been proven that theanine improves recovery from hard physical activity. Bodybuilders use it to recover more quickly. Any athlete wishing to recover more quickly may use it. It is ideal for runners, bicyclists, ball players, skiers, rock climbers, triathletes, etc.
- Tibetan rhodiola increases oxygen in the blood stream, by as much as 100%. This increase in oxygen can vastly improve endurance, concentration and shear energy. Many Russian Olympic athletes, cosmonauts on the space station Mir, and mountain climbers scaling the highest mountains in the world have used rhodiola.
- Eleuthero has been demonstrated to increase athletic endurance and concentration.
What are alpha waves, and what is the effect of Tao in a Bottle on our alpha waves?
- The brain generates brain waves that can be measured at the surface of the skull. The waves reflect our state of mind. Alpha is the designation for the state of mind, and thus the shape of the brain waves, that occurs when a person is in a perfect state of conscious balance – awake, alert, focused, and totally relaxed.
- When alpha waves increase we feel calm and alert, relaxed and yet not drowsy, unstressed and clear. Many people say they feel more “present.” Most people say they can concentrate better and with less effort.
- An “alpha state” is a very healthy state of mind. In most instances during our daily life, it is the perfect state of mind.
Is Tao in a Bottle is a natural product?
Absolutely. Tao in a Bottle is 100% natural and contains no added salts, wheat, gluten, corn, coloring, dairy products or preservatives.
Does Tao in a Bottle contain caffeine, ma huang, kava or anything like that?
- No. Tao in a Bottle does not contain any stimulants or sedatives. Adaptogenic herbs have “double-direction activity.” If your body-mind needs to be active, these herbs foster activity. If your body-mind needs to be quiet, these same herbs foster rest and recovery.
- Caffeine and ma huang (ephedrine) are stimulants that can increase our sense of anxiety and ultimately contribute to our stress.
- Many people find that kava creates drowsiness. Recent studies indicate kava may cause liver damage.
What is L-theanine?
- The principal ingredient in Tao in a Bottle is called L-theanine.
- L-theanine is an amino acid found naturally in Green Tea.
- Scientists have known for a long time that theanine promotes relaxation, but they only recently learned how to produce it in an economically practical way, using a sophisticated fermentation technology.
- It’s been available in Japan for over twenty years and is used as a nutritional supplement to promote relaxation without drowsiness. But it is not only used as a nutritional supplement – it is also available in soft drinks, candy and chewing gum to help people relax and to recover from hard physical workouts.
- It just became available for the first time in the United States.
Would I get a similar benefit by just drinking Green Tea?
- It would take 10-20 cups of Green Tea in one sitting to get a similar amount of the theanine found in a single serving of Tao in a Bottle.
Can I purchase a similar product anywhere else?
- Tao in a Bottle is a totally unique product, developed by Ron Teeguarden to promote relaxation without drowsiness within minutes, and to build the body-mind’s ability to handle stress over time. By combining theanine with the world’s most powerful adaptogenic herbs, every aspect of our ability to handle stress is addressed.
- Concentrated green tea capsules that you find in health food stores have very little theanine and will not have the same effect as taking Tao in a Bottle.
- The quality of the herbs used to produce Tao in a Bottle is different from that used to make the commercial products found in natural food and drug stores – it is far superior, as are all Dragon Herbs products.
What about PMS, with its monthly mood swings, aches and pains? And will Tao in a Bottle help those who are going into menopause?
- Studies conducted in Japan have demonstrated that women who suffer from PMS symptoms are greatly benefited by theanine.
- Taking theanine significantly relieves both the emotional and physical symptoms of PMS. Take 1 capsule in the a.m. and 1 capsule in the p.m. to reduce or eliminate all the symptoms of PMS.
- The effect of Tao in a Bottle on menopausal moodiness has not been studied yet, but anyone who is tense and whose mind achieves an alpha state should feel more relaxed.
How will Tao in a Bottle affect our sex lives?
- One of the biggest obstacles to sexual performance and enjoyment is tension and anxiety (insufficient Jing and blood are the most relevant physical causes of sex-related problems). Anxiety can completely sabotage sexual performance, and this can lead to long term impotence, premature ejaculation and frigidity.
- Many people find that Tao in a Bottle is better than a glass of wine or a warm bath to get them in the mood.
- People with too much sex drive, and who have difficulty managing or controlling this energy, can also greatly benefit from Tao in a Bottle because it helps us gain control of ourselves.
Why are there adaptogenic herbs in Tao in a Bottle?
- Adaptogenic herbs are a class of herbs that help us adapt to stress. They provide energy (vitality) that specifically helps us to deal with stress of any kind
- Adaptogenic herbs are not specifically medicinal
- They have been used for over 2000 years to make life easier, more enjoyable, satisfying and more fulfilling. They are the most important herbs in the world because they promote a long, healthy, happy life.
- Adaptogenic herbs help us to maintain balance under stressful circumstances, and they help us recover from stress more quickly and effectively.
- They protect us from many of the influences in nature that cause us to age more quickly, including pollution, radiation, toxins, and the free radicals caused by stress. All the adaptogenic herbs used in Tao in a Bottle have been proven to boost our immune system, while mitigating excessive immune responses such as those that cause auto-immune disorders and allergies. Adaptogenic herbs are extremely beneficial.
- As a result, we can deal more effectively with things that usually make us tense, anxious and angry.
Is there anything like Tao in a Bottle available in health food stores?
- No. The main ingredient is new to the American market.
- As far as we know, this is the first time anyone in the America has blended theanine, which provides immediate relief from stress and tension, with the adaptogenic herbs which make us more resistant to stress over time.
- The quality of the herbs in Tao in a Bottle is superior to that of most products in the marketplace. Ron Teeguarden personally travels to China to pick out only the highest quality of herbs that are rarely if ever sold in this country in health food stores. Dragon Herbs guaranties that its herbal ingredients are the finest in the world.
How do we use Tao in a Bottle?
- Most studies indicate that the effective dose for theanine is between 50 and 400 mg. per day. Tao in a Bottle capsules each contain 100 mg. We suggest taking 1 to 4 capsules each day, according to your level of stress and they way you react to Tao in a Bottle.
- Many people take 2 capsules in the morning, and that lasts all day.
- Many people take 1 capsule in the morning and 1 capsule in the afternoon. That is the method used in the PMS studies done in Japan.
- Some people take 1 capsule in the morning, 1 capsule in the afternoon, and 1 in the evening.
- Some people find that taking 1 or 2 capsules at bedtime results in improved sleep. And when they wake up, they are relaxed, energized and ready to go.
- In other words, there are many optional approaches to using Tao in a Bottle and each person will find what’s best for them.
Most people feel a benefit within 30 to 40 minutes the very first time they try Tao in a Bottle, and will feel the same response every time.
Should we continue taking Tao in a Bottle when we begin to feel better everyday?
- Yes. To get the long term benefits of increasing your resistance to stress, you need to take it regularly.
- Tao in a Bottle is not habit forming, but may be used every day as a tonic formulation.
- It’s a daily supplement for your well being. Tonic herbs (also called adaptogenic herbs) may be taken on a daily basis to nurture radiant health.
How does Tao in a Bottle work with other herbal products?
- Tao in a Bottle is a Shen-stabilizing adaptogenic Qi tonic.
- Shen stabilizing herbs help stabilize our emotions so that we can experience our higher self.
- Adaptogenic herbs increase our vitality while promoting our ability over time to handle stress.
- Qi tonic herbs increase our energy, help regulate our bodily functions, and regulate our immune system.
- Theanine helps a person relax. Stress inhibits or distorts virtually every important function of our body and mind, so theanine may be helpful no matter what a person’s condition or state of health and well being.
- When a person is relaxed, other herbs will have a better chance of entering the body and effect a positive change. Therefore, we recommend taking Tao in a Bottle with every herbal program.
- Stress is the root of most energy “leaks.” (See The Ancient Wisdom of the Chinese Tonic Herbs, by Ron Teeguarden, Warner Books (Time Warner Publications), pages 1-81 for a complete discussion of human energy systems and how energy is preserved and lost.)
- Stress also depletes the Kidney energy. According to Chinese health theory, the Kidneys store Jing, the primal energy of our life. When Jing is depleted, we can become exhausted and age more quickly. Tao In A Bottle will help restore Jing energy if combined with appropriate high quality Jing formulations.
- Qi is used up adapting to change and combating the stress caused by such adaptation. Adaptability is the measure of life. When we are combating stress, we are using up our Qi to adapt rather than to perform other functions – like thinking, creating, playing, having sex, etc. If we cannot handle the stress in our life, our body and our mind will break down. We need to maintain high levels of Qi and to reduce the stress-reaction to stress. Tao in a Bottle will help increase Qi and its functions.
Don’t yoga and meditation produce alpha waves?
- Yes they do. That is a key benefit of practicing these great ancient arts. Many people practice yoga or other relaxation techniques for years to achieve an alpha state, which you can experience within thirty minutes of taking Tao in a Bottle. It’s like a yoga class in a bottle. It’s as though you have meditated or practiced Qi Gung for half an hour.
- This is not to say that one should not practice yoga, meditation, Qi Gung or similar art. These ancient techniques are extremely profound and achieving an alpha state is only one of their benefits (though a very important one). These sublime arts regulate the organs, energy centers and channels, strengthen the body and mind, and can promote health on many levels. Tai Ji and yoga stretch and strengthen every muscle system in the body.
Will Tao in Bottle help in spiritual practice?
- Tao in a Bottle can be used before practicing any of the meditative arts, moving or passive. It will promote relaxation and clarity and will lead to profound meditative experiences and will hasten growth on the spiritual plane.
- On a day-to-day basis, being relaxed, present and clear will lead to growth on the spiritual plane. Herbs like Chinese Reishi and Tibetan rhodiola have been used for over 2000 years by Asian adepts to promote emotional balance and spiritual growth. Zen practitioners in Japan have long consumed very strong ceremonial green tea before meditation.
Does Tao in a Bottle replace other Shen tonics?
- Though we may think of Tao in a Bottle as an alternative Shen tonic, it is in fact a primary tool for opening up and stabilizing Shen. Tao in a Bottle is not a substitute for herbs like Reishi, Pearl, Albizzia flower, Asparagus root, etc. – all of which are profound Shen tonic herbs. By stabilizing Shen, Tao in a Bottle allows these great herbs to enter the body and to perform their magic on the human soul and spirit.
What if I drink coffee?
- Tao in a Bottle may be used beneficially in combination with almost anything. Studies have indicated that theanine eliminates the negative side effects of caffeine. If a person feels jittery from drinking coffee, 100 or 200 mg of theanine (1 or 2 capsules of Tao in a Bottle will eliminate that jitteriness in about 30 minutes.
- If you consume coffee in the daytime along with Tao in a Bottle, you will feel as alert as you would on the coffee, but without jitteriness.
- If you drink coffee at night and you find you cannot fall asleep, one or two capsules of Tao in a Bottle will cut through the speediness of the caffeine and you will be able to fall asleep, and to sleep deeply.
- Many people find that they cut back on their coffee consumption after using Tao in a Bottle for a while because of the increased energy and focus they feel from Tao in a Bottle.
Is Tao in a Bottle “mind altering?”
- None of the herbs or ingredients in Tao in a Bottle are mind altering drugs. However, Tao in a Bottle is “mood-adjusting.” The states of mind attained by “mind altering” substances are different from any normal state of mind. People feel “high,” or “loaded” or “buzzed.” The alpha state of mind is not like that. It is an absolutely normal, healthy state of mind that we have all experienced before – when we are totally relaxed and yet mentally clear – and is not an “altered” state of mind. Many experts believe that it is the healthiest state of mind for daily functioning – it’s just that most of us have trouble attaining a normal alpha state because of the stress we’re under. Theanine, nor any of the herbs in Tao in a Bottle, are considered “mind altering drugs” by anybody, including the FDA or 12-step programs. Tao in a Bottle is a safe, natural herbal supplement that helps people find their most naturally balanced state of relaxed energy.
Is Tao in a Bottle approved by the FDA?
- The FDA does not “approve” or disapprove products such as Tao in a Bottle. It does however have strict standards concerning claims and labeling of all nutritional supplements, including Tao in a Bottle. The FDA has approved the following claims
- Theanine promotes relation without causing drowsiness
- Theanine reduces stress
- Theanine is so safe that is has been approved as a food additive in Japan, where it may be added to soft drinks, candy, ice cream or any other consumable product. Theanine is expected to receive the same approval in the United States this year.
What is Tao?
- Tao is the Chinese term for the infinite-absolute order of the universe. Tao cannot be defined in words, but must be experienced. It cannot be understood with the logical mind, but may be directly comprehended by the mind of one who is attuned to Tao. In Zen, they call it “Zen Mind.” Studies of Zen monks in Japan have demonstrated that a meditative state is a alpha state – a state of peaceful alertness.
- Tao is the harmonious true state of nature, governed by the laws of yin and yang. When a person has discovered the true nature of Tao, they become peaceful, yet alert, seeing all things from all sides, and thus rising above things that disturb less evolved people. Taoist training involves active meditation techniques aimed at promoting a state of deep awareness, mind control and profound relaxation, which in turn leads to longevity, superb vitality, profound happiness and wisdom. In China all this is called “radiant health,” which is further defined as “health beyond danger.”
Why do we call this formulation Tao in a Bottle?
- Relaxed energy is the perfect state of mind, and is the first goal of those who are interested in Tao. Tao is recognized by those who are in a Tao state of mind.
- In Asia Taoism is considered to be a “fast technique” toward enlightenment – meaning that practitioners can attain evolved states of mind with just weeks, months and years, as opposed to lifetimes. When you take Tao in a Bottle, you have a major head start.
- After you have consumed Tao in a Bottle for a week or two, read a book on Tao or Zen. You will find it much more comprehendible and meaningful than you ever did before – and best of all, the wisdom expressed may seem remarkably practical.
- Tao in a Bottle is absolutely practical, and from our perspective, is the perfect herbal supplement for people who are interested in Taoist philosophy and for those who practice Taoist-type arts, including Qi Gung, Tai Ji, Taoist, Buddhist or Zen meditation, etc.
Start Really Enjoying Life
You’ve heard the expression “calm, cool and collected.” Tao in a Bottle is the exciting new all natural discovery that delivers just that! Tao in a Bottle is not a drug and it doesn’t contain caffeine, ma huang (which contains ephedrine) or any other stimulants. It’s secret is a powerful amino acid called theanine that helps put us into a state of “peaceful alertness,” a state of being where we are relaxed and alert at the same time. It has been proven in numerous scientific studies that theanine, the main ingredient in Tao in a Bottle actually helps us produce healthy brainwaves called alpha waves. When we are in an alpha state, we do not experience stress in the same way. We handle our lives in a relaxed, focused, healthy way.
Tao in a Bottle works quickly to help you relax and it also contains special adaptogenic herbs that improve your resistance to stress in the future. And because Tao in a Bottle is not a stimulant, you may also enjoy deep, anxiety free sleep once again.
Like millions of people, you may be nervous asking for a raise, going to a class reunion or even having a date. With Tao in a Bottle, you can be yourself and focus on the things that really matter. Not only will you feel better, your family, friends and co-workers will also see the renewed confidence and peace of mind that let’s you excel on every level.
Tao in a Bottle will not only help you get through the day, but as time goes on, your mind and body will actually be able to handle stress better and in a healthier way. Tao in a Bottle helps fatigue and makes you more alert even if you don’t feel stress.
We can’t let external situations and events keep us trapped and full of fear. Tao in a Bottle is an important “tool” for helping us feel better, more energized and for having peace of mind.
There are so many people who try to deal with their stress and anxiety with food, cigarettes, alcohol and even illegal mind altering drugs. These only add to the problem and can lead to disastrous results. Tao in a Bottle may help you get off the stress roller coaster and put your life back on a calm course where you’re in control again. Tao in a Bottle could be the answer you are looking for, and best of all, it’s 100% natural and completely safe.
Tao in a Bottle will not only help you get through the day right now, but as time goes on, your mind and body will actually be able to handle stress better and without feeling overwhelmed. Tao in a Bottle s an amazing herbal discovery that can help almost everyone to maintain a sense of harmony and balance in their lives.
At Dragon Herbs it is our life’s work to educate people about the wonderful benefits of herbal products, and we consider it a privilege to introduce Tao in a Bottle to you. If you suffer from stress, tension or worry, or if you simply are feeling uncomfortable or anxious, please give Tao in a Bottle a try.
Adaptogenic, tonifying Qi, double-direction immune modulating, improving focus and concentration, brain tonic
Who can use it? Anyone
Concentration: 8:1 extract of herbs and >99% pure L-Theanine
Specifications: 60 capsules 500 mg each
Consume under non-stress circumstances the first time, to judge how much to consume and to evaluate your response
Gynostemma, Duanwood Reishi, Eleuthuro, Astragalus, Schizandra, Tibetan Rhodiola, Ginseng Ginkgo Biloba
Other Ingredients: Gelatin capsule, Rice powder
Usage: 1 – 2 capsules once or twice a day as needed, or as directed by a qualified healthy professional
Remember Ron Teeguarden’s “First Rule of Tonic Herbalism,” summed up in a single word – Compliance. If you don’t take the herbs, they won’t work.”
About Dragon Herbs, the company
Dragon Herbs was founded by Ron Teeguarden, a professional practitioner and teacher of holistic Asian health. Ron is recognized as the premier spokesperson for Chinese tonic herbalism in America, after spending decades teaching the concept of promoting health through Chinese Tonic Herbs.
For thousands of years, Asian herbalism has been used as a way to naturally maintain health. These tonic herbs safely promote ones health and healthy aging, and support “radiant health”, including increased longevity, emotional balance, resistance to disease, superb vitality, and maintenance of youthfulness.
To be considered a Superior Tonic herb, that herb must have been found to meet specific qualifications over many centuries of human use, including:
- • Possess anti-aging and longevity characteristics
- • Profound health-promoting actions
- • Balance emotional and psychic energy to improve emotional and spiritual wellbeing and happiness
- • No negative side effects when taken continuously
- • Be easily digestible and assimilated, and taste good enough to be easily consumed
- • Must contain at least one of the “three treasures”
The Three Treasures
In traditional asian healthcare, there are said to be Three Treasures, or three primary types of energy in the body. These energies are known as treasures because they are the basis for life. The three treasures are Jing, Qi, and Shen, also known as Essence, Vitality, and Awareness. True health and happiness cannot be obtained unless all three treasures are valued and not wasted.
The Dragon Herbs line of herbal tonics is based on these superior herbs. Using herbs from their natural sources combined with cutting edge modern technology, Ron Teeguarden’s Dragon Herbs provide a broad and complete program of superior tonics to help promote radiant health on every level of your being.