BodyBio Molybdenum #7 Liquid Mineral is important for regulating pH, and boosts the metabolism, supporting fat burn and carbohydrate metabolism. Users report an overall sense of well being, and better sleep.
Molybdenum is essential for the production of uric acid. It is important for regulating pH, and boosts the metabolism, supporting fat burn and carbohydrate metabolism. Users report an overall sense of well being, and better sleep. This mineral is found in the human body in the bones, liver, and kidneys, and helps to prevent anemia.
What are Liquid Minerals used for?
Minerals are essential, but are depleted in most people, probably because of today’s over-fertilized, over-pesticized farming. Since heavy metals (“bad minerals”), such as Mercury, lead, cadmium, etc., are more prevalent in our society then ever before, it is believed that the intake of “good minerals” will help remove those toxins (bad minerals)
One mineral can, and will, displace another with the same ionic value. By taking good minerals, we help displace bad minerals & mobilize them out of the body. It’s a double nutritional hit: adding needed minerals and detoxing at the same time.
Why are your Liquid Minerals in liquid form?
Minerals taken in liquid form are more readily absorbed in the body. Using the BodyBio Mineral Taste Test Kit gives you the ability to taste them and then take only the ones you need.
Is the dosage listed on each bottle suitable for a child?
Yes, however if the child is taking other supplements or medications, we recommend speaking with a health care practitioner. Since the dosage is measured in drops, the dosage is easily adjustable.
Why do your Liquid Minerals need to be taken with Vitamin C? How much Vitamin C is needed?
A pinch of Vitamin C is added to our Liquid Minerals because it helps to make the minerals more bio-available to the body.
Are your liquid minerals Ionic or Colloidal? Why-what is the difference?
E-Lyte Liquid minerals are ionic. Ionic minerals dissolve in aqueous solution (water), while colloidal minerals are suspended in aqueous solution.
Are there any side effects from taking Liquid Minerals?
None have ever been reported to us.
Can your Liquid Minerals be taken on an empty stomach?
They can be taken on an empty stomach.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are for educational purposes only. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any illness, disease, or condition.
BodyBio was founded in 1995 by Dr. Patricia Kane and her entrepreneurial partner and husband, Edward Kane.
In 1995, Ed and Patricia Kane, Ph.D. developed a medical database program that would produce a list of required nutrients based on an individual’s blood chemistry results. It links nutritional deficiencies to a person’s blood chemistry/CBC and red cell fatty acids, and provides recommendations to correct those deficiencies, known as The BodyBio Report.
Focusing on evidence based nutrition for over 25 years, Dr. Kane has written numerous articles and books for both the scientific community and the public. Dr. Kane’s primary interest is in fatty acids, nutritional biochemistry, cell membrane function and neurological disturbances, and has a long standing interest in the challenging areas of seizure disorders, autism, traumatic brain injury, MS, ALS, Parkinson’s, CFIDS, and heavy metal toxicity. Her dedication and success in working with children and adults with fragile brain architecture and patients with challenging neurological problems has brought her widespread recognition in the field of nutritional biochemistry.
Dr. Kane works with doctors across the country addressing complex metabolic disorders and lipid disturbances with targeted nutritional intervention.
Dr. Kane serves as Director of Medical Research at BodyBio, having developed a biomedical analysis system for fatty acid and biochemical testing. Her expertise in boldly addressing complex metabolic aberrations and lipid disturbances with targeted nutritional intervention for neurological disorders has led to direct nutrient application utilized by medical doctors worldwide. Her clinical experience, working with physicians, spans 30 years.
Cost Per Serving: $0.05
Delivery type: Liquid
Contraindications: Consult your physician before use
Made In: USA
Serving size: 3 drops
Servings per container: 265
|Molybdenum (Molybdenum Molybdate)||75 mcg||100%|
Purifed water, Molybdenum (Ammonium Molybdate), sodium benzoate, citric acid
As a mineral supplement, add 3 drops in water or juice daily, or more as directed by a licensed health care practitioner.
Keep out of the reach of children.
I do not recommend this for people with CBS.
Instead, I recommend Molybdenum by Thorne.
I also recommend Ca/Mag Butyrate as that helps reduce ammonia as well.
Thank you for your question. Nutrient Recommendations, per Dr. Ben, to help support the elimination of yeast overgrowth and digestive repair:
1. Microbial Defense: consider taking 1 capsule in the evening before bed to help support the eradication of yeast. Side effects of nausea and gas may be experienced which is why I recommend taking it at night before bed. Consider staying on one capsule a day every day for 2 months. Then stop completely. Note: if you take the ProBiota and Saccaromyces Boulardii right after dinner, give about 2 hours before taking the Microbial Defense, which is why the recommendation is to take this before bedtime. I’m guessing you have some time between dinner and bedtime.
2. Optimal Vitamin C Powder: supports the breakdown of acetylaldehyde toxin released from candida. It tastes good. Mix 1 scoop in a large glass of water. Play with the amount of water as you may prefer to have it weaker vs stronger. Use for 2 months and then use as you enjoy it. It is always good to take vitamin C.
3. Liquid Molybdenum: for 2 months, consider taking 3 drops at the same time of taking Microbial Defense to help process the acetylaldehyde toxin which is released from candida. You may mix in a bite of applesauce or in Optimal Vitamin C Powder (it tastes good). The taste of the Molybdenum is not very strong so it should be easy to hide in something or you even may take it directly by mouth followed by some water or food. Stop using after 2 months.
4. ProBiota 12 Powder: consider taking 1/4 teaspoon of Probiota 12 Powder about 5-10 minutes dinner for 1 week. Then after 1 week, increase to 1/2 teaspoon until the bottle is gone. Once the bottle is gone, switch to 1/16 to 1/8 teaspoon and stay on that amount long term or switch to the capsule form and take 1 capsule daily after dinner. This supports the growth of beneficial bacteria in the gut which is necessary to reduce the stronghold the yeast has currently.
5. Saccharomyces Boulardii: consider giving 2 capsules in the AM with breakfast and 2 more in the evening with dinner. Saccharomyces Boulardii is a beneficial yeast which helps crowd out the non-beneficial yeast. Do for 2 months and then stop completely. Only use again if you start antibiotics for any reason in the future. While taking antibiotics, it is important to take 2 capsules of Saccharomyces Boulardii daily anytime along with 1/4 teaspoon of ProBiota 12 Powder 2 hours after taking the last dose of antibiotics.
6. B Complex Plus Seeking Health or B complex Plus Pure Encapsulations: take 1 capsule in the AM with breakfast to support healthy moods, detoxification and breakdown of many toxins such as acetylaldehyde. B vitamins are key for energy, mood, attention and focus - along with detoxification. Both of these B-complex supplements contain the activated forms of folate and Vitamin B12 so either is great. Never take B vitamins within 5 hours of bed as they may keep you awake. The B-complex contains Biotin.
Many of the recommendations above are temporary so these only require about 2 months and then you can stop. These temporary nutrients are:
Also, remember, yeast thrive on refined carbohydrates, sugar, and alcohol. If you drink alcohol, consider stopping for a couple months, and remove all sugar from the home and do not buy anymore for a few months: Juices, Sweetened coffee creamers, Sweetened cereal, Breads, Cookies, Sweets, Syrups, etc.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
In Health and Happiness,
Kelly Harrington, MS, RD
Nutritionist for Healthy Goods