We have heard that soft pliable plastics are harmful to our health. This article points out one specific danger. With the article being from The Guardian, a respected newspaper, one would trust its message.
In an effort to help reduce plastic toxins internally, we recommend drinking from glass or stainless steel. As glass is heavy and has potential to break, stainless steel becomes favored. Consider our stainless steel water bottle. It comes in two sizes and two different drinking tops. You can find it here:
Stainless Steel Water Bottle
Please find the "Toxin in plastics harming unborn boys" article here: http://www.guardian.co.uk/medicine/story/0,11381,1493570,00.html
If there is any health condition that you would like more information on, do email me and I will