Don't CELL yourself short!! Use CELL SALTS instead!
Calc Phos is the second of the twelve cell salts.
Where is Calc Phos found? While it is found in all cells and fluids of the body it is considered the primary builder of bone tissue.
How can Calc Phos help? Calc Phos may be a terrific remedy for bone disorders and healing, including osteopenia and osteoporosis. Aids conditions with structural stress, growth, or weakness, such as the elderly who are suffering from symptoms of decline.
Calc Phos (along with Mag Phos) may be very helpful for the treatment of cramps and spasms such as back and neck pain, menstrual cramps, etc.
It is often used frequently for weak digestion, stomach aches, and poor assimilation of food and nutrients.
It is best to remember this is a remedy for feelings of overall exhaustion, weakness and fatigue. Calc Phos is able to provide restorative powers to the body after mental, emotional, or physical stress, acute disease or infections.
Children and Calc Phos: Consider this remedy for children during dentition, toddlerhood, growth spurts, and puberty. Young children who are slow to get their teeth or walk or talk can get a jump start with Calc phos' support.
How to take Cell Salts? To learn how to take cell salts, go here.
In Health and Happiness,
Kelly Harrington, MS, RD
Nutritionist for Healthy Goods
Some of the content in this cell salt blog was originally written by Erika Correnti, ND, and posted on the Healthy Goods blog in July 2010.
1. Chapman, J.B. The Biochemic Handbook: How to Get Well and Keep Fit With Biochemic Tissue Salts. St. Louis: Formur, 1994.
2. Chapman, J.B. Dr. Schuessler's Biochemistry. London: New Era Labs, 1973.
3. King, S. www.homeopathy-help.net. 2004-2008.
4. Saul, A. Fire Your Doctor. Laguna Beach: Basic Health, 2005.
5. Weintraub, Skye. Natural Healing with Cell Salts. Pleasant Grove: Woodland, 1999.