For my most recent day, click here: Liver Detox Diary
Im required to do a detox by my professor of dermatology. It is not the best time to do a detox as it is not spring. Spring is the ideal time. Yet - he's the boss.
I will post the full program day by day.
- How I feel
- What I did
- If any skin irritations occur
- What supplements Im taking
- What foods Im eating
- What foods Im avoiding
- Been exposed to:
- arsenic from drinking water and my former job cutting treated wood
- formaldehyde from a year of gross anatomy cadaver lab
- pesticides from living in a rural area full of crop dusters
- herbicides from the same area
- pesticides from spraying it when I was a kid and not being careful
- traveling all over the world and being exposed to horrid conditions in 3rd world countries
- and others...
At any point should you have questions, drop a comment - Ill respond.
First detox post - tomorrow. I start the detox tomorrow morning upon rising.
Tonight I'll drink my last beer, eat my last sugary snack and last processed foods.