Q. What is the best recommended Dr Chi's product to cure the two problems? Can the product be obtained at China?
A. The best product by Dr Chi to help reduce endometriosis and adenomyosis would be Myomin. Myomin cannot be obtained in China as it is produced here in the United States. We do ship worldwide.
Myomin works by reducing estrogen production. Excess estrogen is a factor in both endometriosis and adenomyosis.
Take the recommended dose of Myomin which is 2 to 3 capsules.
If Myomin is not strong enough for you, I recommend you consider DIM + I3C by Seeking Health. DIM + I3C uses a combination of diindolemethane and Indole-3-carbinol which both metabolize estrogens. Metabolize means to break down. If one metabolizes excess estrogens, then it makes sense that endometriosis and adenomyosis would reduce.
Other suggestions to help improve endometriosis and adenomyosis:
- Lose weight as adipose tissue makes estrogen and increased estrogen is a cause of endometriosis and adenomyosis. Research shows obesity is a major risk factor for endometriosis and endometrial cancer.
- Recycle all plastic containers in your home. Do not eat, drink, cook, microwave or prepare food or drink in plastic containers as they leach bisphenol-a which is an estrogen mimic.
- Do not eat canned foods except for Eden Food brand. Canned foods have high levels of Bisphenol-a.
- Identify all xenoestrogens in your life and avoid the major ones.
- Eat more fiber such as wheat bran, wild rice and other whole grains as they help decrease estrogen. Wheat bran is researched to lower estrogen levels.
- Maintain proper levels of Vitamin D3. If vitamin D3 levels are too high in your blood, this is a risk for endometriosis. Elevated vitamin D3 is very rare unless one is supplementing with high amounts of vitamin D3 such as more than 4,000 IU per day.
- Melatonin has been researched to help resolve endometriosis as melatonin blocks estrogen receptors.
The above suggestions and products should significantly help reduce endometriosis and adenomyosis.
Should you have further questions, please do ask and post comments below.