Lactose Intolerance may be significantly reduced or eliminated with Lactase Drops by Seeking Health.
In order for Lactase Drops to work effectively, the food item must contain lactose.
Let's start with the lactose-containing foods in your question:
Cottage Cheese or any lactose containing food: In order to eat cottage cheese, place 3 to 5 drops of Lactase Drops directly on your first spoonful of cottage cheese. Chew well and swallow. Proceed to enjoy your cottage cheese!
The amount needed depends on your severity of lactose intolerance. Our Lactase Drops have 1960 lactase units per 7 drops. We are making a new batch right now which will have 2000 lactase units per 5 drops. The potency will increase from 280 units per drop to 400 per drop.
Milk: You may do the same with the milk as with the cottage cheese and that is adding 5 to 7 drops of Lactase Drops in a small amount of milk and drink. Then proceed to drink the rest of the milk. People find that they tolerate the milk better if they add the Lactase Drops to a container of milk, let it sit 24 hours and then drink. I suspect these people are more lactose intolerant and have lower levels of stomach acid.
Eggs and Broccoli: These Foods do not have Lactose
Eggs: true eggs and not an egg substitute, are lactose free thereby contain no lactose. Lactase Drops would not benefit anyone who is allergic to eggs or cannot digest the proteins in eggs very well.
Egg substitutes may have dairy in them. If they do, then simply place 2 to 4 drops of Lactase Drops on your first bite of eggs and you're good to go.
If someone is allergic to eggs or otherwise intolerant to them, it is advised to avoid them completely.
If someone just does not digest eggs very well at all, then one will need to improve their digestion.
Improving digestion requires enhanching stomach acid and increasing secretion of pancreatic enzymes. Enhancing bile from the liver's gall bladder is needed when one eats meals containing fat.
1. Stomach acid can be enhanced with PreGestion by Seeking Health. Take 1 capsule of PreGestion with a meal to help breakdown the food allowing one to absorb it.
How to tell if you need stomach acid?
- Do you have a low appetite?
- Do you belch after meals?
- Do you bloat after meals?
- Are you sensitive to a ton of different foods?
- Does eating a meal that is dense in protein, such as meat, feel like a lead brick in your stomach?
- You used to be able to digest anything but now as you have aged, you cannot eat like you used to?
- Do you suffer from constipation?
If you answered YES to any of the questions above, then PreGestion by Seeking Health is worth trying during meals. Start with one capsule of PreGestion during a meal. If no benefit, try taking two capsules during the next meal you eat. If still not benefit, try three capsules during the next meal. The larger the meal, the more capsules of PreGestion you need.
Do not exceed taking 3 capsules at once of PreGestion. One may take 3 capsules of PreGestion three times a day with a meal. It is not needed typically to take PreGestion with a snack.
2. Pancreatic enzymes and Salivary enzymes can be enhanced with Pro-Digestion Intensive by Seeking Health. Taking 2 capsules of Pro-Digestion Intensive during a meal helps breakdown lactose, carbohydrates, gluten, casein, protein, and vegetable fibers and plant cell walls.
How to tell if you need to increase salivary enzymes or pancreatic enzymes?
- Do you get gas and bloating after meals?
- Does eating carbohydrates make you not feel well after a meal?
- After eating salads, you don't feel well?
- Do you feel distended after meals?
- Do you suffer from alternating diarrhea and constipation?
If you answered YES to any of the questions above, then Pro-Digestion Intensive is worth giving a shot during mealtime. Take two capsules during mealtime.
So, in summary:
1. Lactase Drops will help you digest the lactose in cottage cheese
2. PreGestion will help digest the eggs and cottage cheese.
3. Pro-Digestion Intensive will help digest the eggs and broccoli.
To enhance overall digestion, support more than 70% of your immune system, help prevent absorption of toxins, help prevent the buildup and proliferation of yeast and to increase your vitamin B and vitamin K levels, consider ProBiota 12 by Seeking Health.
ProBiota 12 contains 50 billion beneficial bacteria across 12 strains in a base of a prebiotic. All are protected against stomach acid with a natural polysaccharide and will be delivered to their proper location within your digestive system.
If you have not taken an effective probiotic, take 1/2 teaspoon of ProBiota 12 Powder each night after dinner. Then once that bottle is gone, switch to taking 1 capsule of ProBiota 12 by Seeking Health after dinner. Do this every night regularly. The importance of probiotics is vast and I am finding probiotics to be as important as an effective multivitamin.
Questions? Thoughts? Comments? Please do ask below.