Well - it is true.
Maybe I am more aware of it as I am going to specialize in Environmental Medicine. But you should also be aware of it. My goal is to educate people on how to limit daily toxic exposures.
I recommend subscribing to this daily newsletter if you have: asthma, cancer, wants to prevent disease, autism, cfs, fibromyalgia, arthritis, autoimmune disease and so on.
Environmental Health News
Another great website:
Environmental Working Group
I support EWG every month with a $100.00 cash. Some people by lattes every day. I save up, don't drink coffee and give it back EWG. They are blowing the whistle on many big toxic punk companies out there.
Ever hear of DuPont? Ever hear of how toxic Teflon is? Well, EWG informed the world how toxic Teflon is.
Practice the basics:
- Filtered water.
- Organic foods.
- Air filters.
- No perfumes, food colorings, nasty paints.
- No carpet in your home.
- No gas stove or gas furnace.
- Breathe deeply with fresh air daily.
- Shower filter to remove chlorine.
- Bowel movement daily.
- 8 hours sleep.
- Castor oil packs on your liver once a week perhaps.
- Find a good naturopathic physician.