You know what sodium benzoate is, tartrazine and MSG. If you're conscious of how harmful they are, you don't buy products with that crap in it.
Yet if you go to Europe, you cannot see those ingredients defined. They use numbers and codes over there.
To help you:
- E211 is sodium benzoate, a nasty preservative and when it is mixed with vitamin C (ascorbic acid), it reacts to form benzene which is cancer-causing. These ingredients are commonly found in soda. Many companies are removing them but many also keep it in.
- E621 is monosodium glutamate, the "flavor enhancer"
- E110 is sunset yellow which is an azo dye
- E104 is quinoline which is an azo dye
- E102 is tartrazine which is an azo dye. The azo dyes are problematic in many children
- E122 is carmoisine which is a dye
- E124 is ponceau 4R which is a dye
- E129 is allura red AC which is a dye
A spokesman for Coca-Cola said: "We us...Read More