- Reduce bad cholesterol.
- Lower elevated liver enzymes.
- Improve skin healing.
- Improve heart function and strength.
- Reduce blood pressure.
- Increase the effect of insulin.
- Increase breast milk production.
- Reduce seizures.
- Assist with drinking cessation.
- Reduce toxicity of environmental exposures.
- Reduce malabsorption of nutrients.
- Reduce lung problems.
- Reduce liver damage during total parenteral nutrition.
Well, taurine is good unless you have or are susceptible to:
- Low blood sugar.
- Perhaps infertility - depends on why you're infertile as it may help - it is k...