This is not sound advice as the body naturally is in a holding state during the Winter. The best time to cleanse is during the Spring.
What you can do is limit the amount of additional toxins in your body.
This is done by altering your dietary and lifestyle habits.
- Limit the intake of sugar, dairy, red meats, nuts, beans.
- Go to town munching on vegetables, fruits, organic chicken and organic eggs, brown rice, wild red or pink salmon and pure water.
- Avoid farmed fish!
- Avoid the Dirty Dozen Fruits and Vegetables! Eat the safe ones!
- Exercise daily for 15-30 minutes - any form whatever you like. Ease up to 30 minutes.
- Get 8 hours of sleep - extremely important.
- Drink pure water - filtered in a non-toxic water bottle is best.
- Shower and bathe in chlorine free water.
- Avoid eating fast food.
- Avoid eating anything white (anything made with refined flour, white ric...