Q. I have ulcerated veins with open sores on my ankle. Will French Green Clay help heal these open sores?
A. Hello -
I don't recommend the use of French Green Clay on open wounds. As a poultice on the other parts of your legs where you have problems, but no open sores, French Green Clay may be useful.
Instead of French Green Clay for the open sores on your ankle, I suggest you consider five things.
- VeinPro: helps heal ulcerated veins internally via strengthening them with a well-researched herbal ingredient.
- Resveratrol: research shows grape seed extract and resveratrol being effective in treating varicose veins, ischemia and portal vein thrombosis. I believe Resveratrol may significantly help you.
- Calc Fluor 6x Cell Salt: indicated for cracked skin, varicose veins and weakened connective tissue.
- Manuka Honey: has been successfully used for healing difficult open wounds and ulcers.
- Whole Skin Ointment: uses an ancient healing formula for open wounds. Clinical success has been seen over and over again.
I recommend you take VeinPro and Resveratrol internally as directed on the label.
The Calc Fluor 6x cell salt is best taken this way:
- add 25 tablets of Calc Fluor 6x cell salt in a liter of filtered water
- drink throughout the day.
- this way ensures you get the 5 doses a day as required with cell salts plus you get hydrated as well.
Then, between Manuka Honey and Whole Skin Ointment, if you were to pick one, I would say Whole Skin Ointment. It is easier to apply, and less sticky. However, I believe either Manuka Honey or Whole Skin Ointment will help heal your open wounds.
Ensure that your hands are washed and the area of the open wound is clean before applying the Whole Skin or Manuka Honey.
Do not wash the open wounds with hydrogen peroxide or iodine. These cleansers are great for cleaning around the wound but not directly in it. Hydrogen peroxide and iodine damage healthy tissue that is trying to regenerate. Instead, wash carefully with soap and water or a slight saline solution.
After applying the Whole Skin Ointment or Manuka Honey, apply a breathable bandage over the top of it. This allows improved healing. Ask your local pharmacist for a breathable bandage that will suit your needs.
Secondly, I would like to know why your veins are weak and causing ulceration. VeinPro and Resveratrol are great as they help strengthen veins thereby reducing ulcers but are there other factors at play?
- Is your liver congested? This increases pressure on your venous system.
- Are your lungs congested? This increases pressure on your venous system.
- Do you sit a lot during the day and not move around? This increases pressure on your venous system.
- Are your homocysteine levels high? This damages the vessels and makes them thin. It mainly effects arteries but veins as well.
- Do you not eat many fruits or vegetables? This weakens the walls of the veins making them weak and flimsy due to decreased flavonoids and vitamin C.
You may benefit from Compression Stockings. Ask your doctor about them. Compression stockings help return blood flow back up to the heart from weakened veins.
With the above suggestions, I believe you will experience significant improvement.
Do let me know how you improve. Any comments or questions, please post them below.
Disclaimer: All information relating to medical and health conditions, products and treatments, is for informational purposes only. The information provided is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.P.S. You may make an appointment for a Free 15 Minute Phone Consult with me if you like to go over this information. This is purely a free service that I offer to visitors and customers of NaturalHealthInformation.org