I'm so glad I did this call you were great! I'm going to order everything on this list today from your website. Your prices even beat Amazon (yea!).
Before ordering, I would really love to ask 3 questions and if you recommend something I can add to my order.
1) At 48 I'm in peri-menopause - my periods are irregular, light and about every 45 days (last yr they were regular and every 28 days). before my period (or atleast sometimes my body acts like I'm going to have a period but i don't) I get a horrible pain kinda like a headache but at the back of my neck/head very tight tension may last for 2 days sometimes and some nausea then usually after period 3 days after I get it again. I know it is hormone related but don't know which hormone I need. In the past I tried progesterone cream and hated that. Anything you recommend?
- I recommend OptiGyn. Take 2 capsules AM and 2 capsules at lunch. It is an incredible product. Only issue – the tablets are large. OptiGyn is great at balancing hormones. Vitamin B6, Fish oil and Magnesium are all needed as well for pain reduction during menses. Fish Oil I’ve already recommended. The Magnesium Plus contains B6 and Magnesium. Consider taking 1 capsule at lunch and 1 at bedtime daily. This is to prevent menstrual cramps.
2) I've had these flat warts on my upper thighs on top for about 6 years they are very small size of pin head and nobody notices them but me. If I'm out in the sun they are more noticeable. They are not from shaving b/c I don't shave that area. they are from the knees up. Dermatologist say they will go away on their own or freeze them off. There are too many to do that prob about 200 or so. Funny thing is my sister who is in another state and I hardly see has them too same area - she had some froze off and left scars. I think it is a topical virus - it hasn't spread to any other parts of my body - i've tried putting aloe vera on them and DMSO but nothing seems to work. Any recommendations?
- I believe that is a virus also. Vitamin A, Vitamin D, good multivitamin, probiotics. If I haven’t recommended the probiotic I developed, I will do so here: ProBiota 12 Powder. Take ½ teaspoon at dinner time for one month (1 bottle is all you’ll need).
- The ProBiota 12 Powder will enhance your immune system which should help reduce the flat warts. Vitamin A is key though. If you are not absorbing your nutrients well, the Pro-Digestion will help that. The lack of nutrient absorption is common in those with warts as vitamin A, D and E are fat soluble making them harder to absorb. The OptiGyn will help enhance your liver function also improving absorption of fat soluble vitamins.
- More than 70% of our immune system is located in our digestive tract. Thus, probiotics are key to improving immune function. And a healthy immune function will help get the flat warts gone.
3) I'm doing acupuncture 2x week along with a tonic this Chinese doc makes for me. Something seems to be working not sure if it is the acupuncture, the tonic, or just me adding exercise and eating more warming foods. Acupuncture is expensive and if its not what's helping I would love to eliminate it. I will definitely be doing the moxibustion myself. What are your thoughts on acupuncture?
- Acupuncture is great but I don’t think it addresses any causes – it is symptomatic treatment. Moxibustion you may do yourself.
Disclaimer: All information relating to medical and health conditions, products and treatments, is for informational purposes only. The information provided is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.