Slowing the progression of Osteoporosis is the first step in reducing the back pain associated with osteoporosis.
In order to rebuild bones and prevent further progression of osteoporosis, the following nutrients are needed:
Therefore, I recommend the following supplements as they contain all the above:
1. Bone Nutrients: consider taking 4 capsules twice daily with food. This daily serving size provides:
Vitamin D3: 1,600 IU
Calcium: 1,000 mg
Magnesium: 400 mg
Boron: 2 mg
Orthosilicic acid: 12 mg
Vitamin K: 800 mcg
2. Strontium: consider taking 1-3 capsules per day, in divided doses, with or between meals, away from calcium-containing foods or supplements.
It is important to take Strontium away from Calcium as it is absorbed by the same pathway as calcium.
This means if one takes Strontium and Calcium together, Strontium will not get absorbed and you are not getting the benefit of Strontium
3. Liquid Vitamin K: consider taking additional vitamin K2 as research shows very good support for bone health. Consider taking 15 drops daily which equates to 15 mg.
Do not take Liquid Vitamin K if you are on blood thinners.
Talk with your doctor about taking Vitamin K.
4. Vitamin D360: taking additional Vitamin D3 is important especially if blood values for Vitamin D are less than 60. Consider taking one to three drops daily of Liquid Vitamin D360.
Each drop contains 2,000 IU.
In the winter time, one may need to take 6,000 IU a day.
Your doctor will let you know how much D3 you should take.
5. Soft Rebounder: Rebounding increases bone density in a comfortable way. Any activity that forces the body to work against gravity helps increase bone density. Talk with your doctor about Rebounding for exercise in order to strengthen your bones.
To reduce back pain, consider the following:
1. Castor Oil Packs: Apply Castor Oil all over the areas of pain. Then apply a hot damp towel over the castor oil. Watch TV, read a book or relax for 20 minutes. Castor Oil helps reduce inflammation.
2. ArthroGenX: this formula contains nutrients for joints along with pain-reducing nutrients. Consider taking 2 capsules of ArthroGenX between meals twice daily or as needed.
ArthroGenX contains shellfish for those with shell-fish allergies.
3. Optimal Fish Oil: these fish oil capsules are potent and potency is what you need when you have back pain. Consider taking 2 capsules of Optimal Fish oil capsules twice a day with food.
If you suffer from fish oil burps, Optimal Fish Oil should not be a problem for you as it has a built-in digestive enzyme to alleviate fish-oil induced burps!
4. Moor Mud Baths: there is nothing better than soaking in a bath with 1/2 liter of Moor Mud and a few pounds of Epsom Salts. Do this three times a week and experience the amazing pain reduction this combination makes.
5. BodyBridge: after the Moor Mud Bath, lay down on the BodyBridge carefully to allow stretching of the spine.
If your spine is very weak, do not do this without the approval of your physician.
Performing a stretch on the BodyBridge is very effective at lengthening your spine and decreasing compression of the vertebrae.
Start using the BodyBridge just for a few seconds the first day and gradually increase the duration and stretch as your muscles improve and pain improves.
Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information provided on http://healthygoods.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.