Body Ecology Innergy Biotic - The Gluten-Free, Energy-Boosting Probiotic Liquid
Boost Your Energy, Improve Your Immunity and Prevent Early Aging with this DELICIOUS Probiotic Liquid!
How would you like a healthy, low-calorie source of probiotics that's gluten-free and provides you with loads of energy? Whether at home, in the office, or on the go - you don't have to feel tired, sluggish and "zapped" anymore.
Innergy-Biotic combines all the best features of an:
• Energy drink
• Sports drink
• Performance drink
• Probiotic superfood
When was the last time you had a drink that gave you energy AND improved your health?
In today's line up of energy drinks and sports drinks, you are often getting nothing more than sugar mixed with inferior protein and questionable vitamins and minerals.
These drinks boost your energy for a short time...perhaps they promise to replenish your electrolytes...but actually steal energy and vitality from your long-term health.
What if you could heal your digestive tract (your inner ecosystem), revive your energy and get healthy probiotics in one convenient and delicious all-natural liquid?
The Body Ecology line of probiotic liquids - which also includes Coco Biotic & Dong Quai -heal your gut and boost your immunity by providing you a range of healthy probiotics.
Innergy Biotic is the brand new addition to the Body Ecology line of probiotic liquids. It just may be the most delicious probiotic liquid yet. Yes, it is healthy and healing but it is named Innergy Biotic because it makes you feel energetically alive and happy by creating true energy from deep within your hara or power center...your intestines.
Innergy Biotic is special because it was created by fermenting a blend of high protein, gluten free grains, grain-like seeds and beans...all sources of easily digested vegetarian proteins. Try this gluten-free probiotic performance drink and feel your true energy soar!
Innergy Biotic IS the "Ultimate Next Generation of Probiotic Supplements!"
Innergy Biotic not only provides you with beneficial microflora to improve digestion, it also contains specific ingredients such as high performance peptides (easily digestible protein sources), antioxidants and other nutritional ingredients.
More than a healthy, energizing liquid, Innergy Biotic can help your body recover from the physical demands of work, exercise or illness...and give you a healthy, long-lasting boost of energy while also benefitting your body long-term.
Drink Innergy Biotic if you want to have these amazing benefits:
- • An easily digestible source of vegetarian protein - Fermentation naturally breaks down protein into easily digestible amino acids that your body can more quickly utilize.
- • A gluten-free version of Body Ecology's delicious probiotic liquids - While the gluten-containing grains in Body Ecology's other probiotic liquids are technically also gluten-free after they are fermented, some people just want a gluten-free option. With Innergy Biotic, you have a gluten-free source of healthy probiotics.
- • Boost your energy - Probiotic-rich Innergy Biotic boosts energy because it helps correct digestion and improves immunity, giving you a natural, lasting energy boost. When the foods you eat digest well you feel this as a boost of energy.
- • An easy, convenient source of probiotics - Probiotics in the form of fermented foods and drinks have long been a cornerstone of the Body Ecology program. Today, the healing benefits of probiotics are even being recognized mainstream medicine.
- • Heal your gut - Body Ecology promotes healing your inner ecosystem, and probiotics are key to a healthy gut. The probiotics in Innergy-Biotic are targeted to survive stomach acid that kills most probiotic supplements. The special blend of microflora in Innergy Biotic help recolonize your intestines quickly, furthering the healing process.
- • Improve your digestion - probiotics increase the bio-availability of each meal by improving your digestion. A healthy digestive tract can better absorb nutrients, allowing nutrient deficiencies to be corrected.
- • Boost your immunity - probiotics are beneficial microorganisms that work to keep you healthy by keeping bad bacteria, fungal infections and parasites at bay. Most people have an overgrowth of the "bad guys," but when you drink a probiotic liquid like those in Body Ecology Innergy Biotic you can obtain only the "good guys." These are the ones that keep the bad guys at bay.
- • Recover from physical demands of sports - the Scientific Advisory Board (SAB) found that drinks with protein and carbohydrates enhance the efficiency of carbohydrate utilization, improves muscle tissue repair and reduces muscle fibre damage.
- • Create lasting energy - instead of using sugar, caffeine and manufactured vitamins and minerals to create energy, Innergy Biotic provides natural, whole fermented foods in liquid form. Innergy Biotic is the best way to increase energy because it works to build your health AND your energy through whole foods and active probiotics.
- • Improve your health - probiotics (healthy microflora) are key to your long term health because they aid your digestion and assimilation of nutrients and they boost the nutrients of your foods by hundreds of times. Healthy microflora even help make important vitamins for healing, like B vitamins and vitamin K.
- • Create beauty from the inside out - probiotics may help keep you slim, make your hair grow long and lustrous, treat acne, prevent wrinkles and keep your skin glowing. Most energy drinks and sports drinks on the market are made with some form of sugar, which damages your health and beauty.
It's ALL In the Ingredients...
If you look at the nutrition labels of the so-called sports drink or energy drinks, you'll see a lot of quasi-foods and forms of sugar. These designer drinks are like candy in a can, giving you instant gratification in the form of a sugar high.
Innergy Biotic is the best energy drink and sports liquid because it goes way beyond instant gratification. With Innergy Biotic, you get a probiotic-rich whole food in liquid form, making the protein and microflora more bio-available for your body. You get energy that lasts and a protein-carbohydrate drink that supports muscle recovery.
The superior organic ingredients in Innergy Biotic are:
- • Organic Quinoa: a "grain-like" seed related to the spinach family that is prized for being a complete protein (contains all 9 essential amino acids that are required by the body as building blocks for muscles). Compared to other grains, quinoa is higher in calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, potassium, iron, copper, manganese, and zinc than wheat, barley, or corn. It is also rich in fiber and antioxidants. Quinoa's health benefits include preventing and treating artherosclerosis, breast cancer, diabetes and insulin resistance.
- • Organic Millet - a high-protein "grain-like" seed, millet nutrition is important for B vitamins, magnesium, calcium, tryptophan, fiber and antioxidants. Millet nutrition has been noted for reducing cholesterol, type 2 diabetes, migraines and headaches.
- • Organic Biodynamic Brown Rice - biodynamic farming takes organic to an even higher level by uniting the farm as a unit in which soil, humans, animals and nature work in harmony to produce your food. High-protein brown rice is made even more nutrient-rich through farming methods that honor our Mother Earth.
- • Organic High-Protein Pulses - soybeans, chickpeas and lentils get a boost in digestibility and nutrients when fermented. Because we humans cannot digest unfermented pulses, fermenting these potentially-valuable foods breaks them down so that your body can now obtain the nutrients in them.
Important: Fermented foods and drinks containing both a probiotic and a prebiotic are called a synbiotic. The synbiotic effect from blue agave, honey, the gluten free grain-like seeds and the brown rice in Innergy Biotic means that not only does it help populate your intestines with beneficial microflora (probiotics), it ALSO helps improve the survival, implantation and growth of newly added microflora strains. The microflora consume this sweet food, yet leave you all the benefits of pulses, seeds and grains.
And that's not all...
After years of research and study of microflora AND developing a healthy inner ecosystem...
Body Ecology and the great team at Grainfield's in Australia offer you super potent probiotic liquids like Innergy Biotic with a superior blend of probiotics that are:
• Able to survive harsh stomach acids to reach the walls of your intestines and recolonize it more effectively.
• Natural to the human GI tract.
• Compatible with each other.
This is much more important than than the many probiotic supplements on the market today that dazzle you with large numbers of colony-forming units (CFUs). These supplements do not have the ability to colonize the way Body Ecology products do.
Innergy Biotic has these superior strains of probiotics to heal your inner ecosystem:
- • Lactobacillus acidophilus
- • Lactobacillus delbreukii
- • Saccharomyces boulardii
- • Saccharomyces cerevisiae
Full of B vitamins, 9 essential amino acids (creating a perfect protein), magnesium, calcium, tryptophan, antioxidants AND a synbiotic blend of probiotics, Innergy Biotic is your health enhancing performance drink!
Whether you want to climb Mt. Everest, make it through a long day at work or create lasting energy for your future health, Innergy Biotic is a delicious way to build deep inner energy...true energy...so you can start performing at your optimal best!
About Body Ecology, the company
After years of extensive study, Body Ecology founder Donna Gates created a back-to-basics approach to restoring health and vitality by understanding the invaluable balance of the human body's "inner ecology".
Donna Gates is a respected authority in the field of digestive health, diet, and nutrition. Donna coined the phrase “inner ecosystem” to describe the network of microbes that maintain our basic physiological processes from digestion to immunity.
In her 30s, Donna began searching for answers to lifetime of health issues. Several years of research and examination of her own diet led her to slowly heal from years of sensitivity and infection. She replaced her standard American diet with one rich in probiotics and fermented foods and beverages. Donna decided to put together everything she had learned into a book that would be easy for others to follow, and the Body Ecology Diet was born. Through Body Ecology, Donna is able to bring the best of medical science, naturopathy, and ancient Chinese medicine together so that everyone can access her system of health and healing.
Body Ecology offers products geared to one fundamental law of nature: the fact that our digestive systems are intimately linked to our immune, endocrine, circulatory and central nervous systems. Profoundly affecting all these interlocking systems is an amazing world of benevolent bacteria: the microscopic “good guys” that must be present in your intestines for you to be healthy.
Often forgotten or unconsidered, probiotics and enzymes are crucial to a healthy and efficient internal system. When this system is out of balance, a host of medical issues and conditions can arise.
Body Ecology's products are all designed to help cultivate, nourish, cleanse and repair the body's abundant inner ecosystem.
The Body Ecology system of health and healing is comprised of three simple dietary principals that can have a profound impact on how you feel:
• The addition of cultured foods to your diet
• Changing the quality of fats and oils you consume
• Drastically reducing your intake of carbohydrates and sugars
Body Ecology products are designed to restore your system’s harmony through effective nutritional therapy.
More about Donna’s contributions: Donna’s groundbreaking work has been instrumental in transforming the natural foods industry. Donna first introduced the natural sweetener stevia to the US in 1994. Her dedication to educating society on the value of coconut oil has turned the once-demonized ingredient into one promoted by holistic doctors and medical doctors alike.
Donna is also a key figure in the autism movement, working with doctors in the field who view her diet as instrumental in the treatment of the disorder.
Donna has certified hundreds of “Body Ecologists”, who passionately spread her teachings throughout the US, Canada, England, Australia and New Zealand.