Vaginal yeast infections may be effectively eliminated by a three step process. 1) Prevent, 2) Eradicate, 3) Repopulate.
Preventing vaginal yeast infections:
- Maintain a healthy diet
- Maintain healthy vaginal flora by utilizing a probiotic that contains specific bacteria designed to support healthy vaginal flora.
- Each evening, taking a small amount of a potent probiotic to help maintain the beneficial bacteria within the digestive tract.
- Do not douche
- Maintain healthy levels of vitamin D3 as it is critical for a strong immune system.
ProBiota Woman is a probiotic designed to support healthy vaginal flora. Consider inserting one capsule of ProBiota Woman vaginally each time after intercourse to reduce the risk of obtaining a vaginal yeast infection.
In the event of a vaginal yeast infection, consider:
- inserting 1 capsule of ProBiota Woman vaginally in the morning for 2 months.
- inserting 1 capsule of Yeast Arrest vaginally in the evening for 14 nights.
- taking 2 capsules of Microbial Defense in the morning, afternoon and evening for one month.
- taking 1/2 teaspoon of ProBiota 12 Powder right before bed. Make sure to take it at least one hour after taking Microbial Defense for two months.
- taking 3 capsules of Saccharomyces Boulardii right before bed for 2 months.