Items 1-36 of 51
- Nordic Naturals Children's DHA Softgels,Strawberry
Starting at $12.71
- Green Pasture X-Factor High Vitamin Butter Oil, 8.1 fl oz/240mL
Starting at $59.99
- 40% OffBioray NDF Belly Balance, 2ozPrice: $29.99 Special Price $17.99
- 40% OffBioray NDF Focus, 2ozPrice: $29.99 Special Price $17.99
- 15% OffNordic Naturals Nordic Berries, Citrus, 200ctPrice: $37.95 Special Price $32.26
- 11% OffHomeoLab Kids Relief Calendula+ First Aid Cream, 1.76ozPrice: $8.99 Special Price $7.99
- 42% OffHomeoLab Kids Relief Flu, 0.85ozPrice: $8.99 Special Price $5.18
- 42% OffHomeoLab Kids Relief Pain & Fever, 0.85ozPrice: $8.99 Special Price $5.18
- 39% OffHomeoLabs Kids Relief Cold & Nighttime 8.5ozPrice: $10.99 Special Price $6.72
- 39% OffHomeoLab Kids Relief Cough & Cold 3.4ozPrice: $8.99 Special Price $5.50
- 42% OffHomeoLab Kids Relief Colic 0.85ozPrice: $8.99 Special Price $5.18
- 39% OffHomeoLab Kids Relief Calming Effect, 3.4ozPrice: $8.99 Special Price $5.50
- 40% OffChildLife Formula 3 Cough Syrup, Berry, 4 fl ozPrice: $14.99 Special Price $9.00
- 40% OffChildLife Echinacea, Orange, 1 fl ozPrice: $8.99 Special Price $5.39
- 40% OffChildLife Cod Liver Oil, Strawberry, 8 fl ozPrice: $19.99 Special Price $12.00
- 19% OffHyland's Cough Syrup with Natural Honey 4 Kids, 4 fl ozPrice: $9.99 Special Price $8.06
- 15% OffNordic Naturals Vitamin C Gummies, 60 countPrice: $13.45 Special Price $11.43
- 30% OffGarden of Life RAW Probiotics Kids, 3.4 oz/96gPrice: $29.99 Special Price $20.99
- 15% OffNordic Naturals Children's DHA Liquid, 8 fl ozPrice: $26.95 Special Price $22.91
- Green Pasture Blue Ice Royal Gel, 8 oz/240mL - Cinnamon$49.00 As low as $38.21Free Shipping!
- Blue Ice Infused Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, 27.5 oz - Unflavored$54.99 As low as $42.89Free Shipping!
- 15% OffNordic Naturals Baby's DHA Vegetarian, 1 fl ozPrice: $29.95 Special Price $25.46
- 15% OffNordic Naturals Vitamin D3 Gummies, 60 countPrice: $13.45 Special Price $11.43
- 25% OffHyland's Bumps & Bruises Ointment, 0.8 ozPrice: $9.52 Special Price $7.14
- 46% OffHyland's 4 Kids Complete Cold 'n Flu, 125 tabsPrice: $8.39 Special Price $4.52
- 46% OffHyland's Earache Drops, 0.33 fl ozPrice: $11.09 Special Price $5.96
- 30% OffHyland's 4 Kids Calm 'n Restful, 125 tabsPrice: $7.19 Special Price $5.03
- 46% OffHyland's Earache Tablets, 40 countPrice: $11.89 Special Price $6.40
- 46% OffHyland's Tiny Cold TabletsPrice: $12.99 Special Price $6.99
Items 1-36 of 51
Children's Health Supplements & Products
Many people worry about the health of their families and if they are getting the right nutritional needs in their daily meals. Mom’s especially worry about sending their kids off to school with a good nutritional meal to start their day off right. A good way to help kids get a good start in the morning is with, children's health supplements along with their breakfast.
Nutritional supplements for adults and children of all ages are available in your local drug stores or online. Adults and many teens have a bad habit of skipping meals or eating on the run. Nutritional supplements help those not getting proper meals to at least get the vitamins, herbal supplements, and minerals needed daily. Children's health supplements will give the kids their daily required amounts.
There are many different ways in which a person can get their nutritional supplements. Kids, of course, love the gummies, and now they come in an adult dosage. Individuals can take them in a tablet form, powders, liquids, capsules, and extracts. Nutritional supplements also come in many different energy bars.
The most popular supplements will include, Vitamin C, to boost the immune system, Vitamin E, for antioxidants, Iron, calcium and a variety of herbal preparations. The children's health supplements would have basically the same as the adults, but at the child’s daily amounts needed.
Not all children's health supplements or adult nutritional supplements are the same. It is wise to read the label because nutritional supplements differ from one manufacturer to another. The children's health supplements and all nutritional supplements will have labels that include the serving size, added ingredients, nutritional information, and the freshness date.
Buying children's health supplements or any nutritional supplements, should not be done at a discount store or from out of the country manufacturers. The FDA has set up certain standards as a guideline for children's health supplements and nutritional supplements for adults. These standards are what tell you that the strength, identity, purity, and composition have all been check and rechecked for your safety. Quality of your children's health supplements or nutritional supplements should be FDA approved.
The only people who do not need nutritional supplements are those that can eat healthy meals regularly and control their sweets. The rest of the population, who do not eat healthy meals regularly, should consider the benefits of taking nutritional supplements. Children's health supplements and adult nutritional supplements have many benefits. Taking Vitamin D along with calcium will help to strengthen your bones. Folic acid has been helping pregnant women to give birth to healthy babies for generations. Taking nutritional adult or children supplements on a daily basis will give you these benefits and more. For healthy families, choose your supplements wisely and make sure you read labels and follow the directions. With the proper nutritional supplements, your family will have more energy.
Kids! From preschool to high-school, children have a tremendous amount of physical, mental, and emotional growing to do. As a parent, you strive to keep them safe, healthy, and happy. Now is the time to set good nutritional habits, teaching them how to choose healthy foods, and encouraging them to move their bodies and embrace fitness.As kids begin to attend school and experience the world around them, they are subjected to a number of bacterial and viral threats that can threaten their health.
Common ailments that effect kids can range from rashes, chicken pox, food allergies, hand foot and mouth disease, fifth disease, croup, measles, meningitis, colds and the flu. Not to mention bed-wetting, thumb-sucking, and behavior issues as well.
Give your kids the nutritional support they need to thrive. We offer the vitamins, minerals, omega-3 essential fatty acid supplements recommend by your pediatrician or naturopath for healthy, happy kids.