Dr. Mercola Complete Spore Restore, 30ct
This Product is 20% Off !
For optimal gut health, you need two different types of good bacteria: Reconditioning probiotic spores, or Soil-Based Organisms (SBOs), to condition your gut and support the growth of good bacteria, and reseeding probiotics.
Think of it like a garden… The spores act as the gardener. Like any good gardener, they pull weeds, detoxify the soil and replenish its energy and nutrient content. Spore probiotics provide a healthy foundation and growth medium.
Then you need seeds. Reseeding probiotics provide the new seeds to replace the good plants in your garden that wither due to a lack of proper soil nutrients, or assaults like harsh chemicals and herbicides.
You need both for your garden to thrive, and so does your gut.
Soil-based organisms (SBOs) are bacteria spores that work in your gut much like the gardener. Spores provide key “reconditioning” strains of bacteria that help protect and recondition your gut flora, and prepare it for the introduction of probiotics. They help your microbiome recover from on-going assaults by fluoridated and chlorinated water, stress, medications, processed foods and refined sugars, EMFs, and pollution.
Our ancestors’ diets included these bacteria spores, but today people avoid touching dirt and thoroughly scrub their vegetables to remove all traces of soil along with their naturally occurring organisms.
Benefits of Complete Spore Restore
- Improve the condition of your microbiome and gut integrity*
- Promote tight junctions in your gut epithelial lining*
- Support a normal inflammatory response in your gut and body*
- Enhance digestion and absorption of nutrients*
- Lower the pH in your gut to promote the growth of beneficial bacteria*
- Support your body’s immune function*
- Reduce unwanted biofilm effects to help fight pathogenic bacteria*
- Support your GI tract’s detoxification processes*
- Boost the production of short-chain fatty acids by as much as 40 percent*