Dr. Mercola Fermented Ginger, 60 ct
This Product is 20% Off !
Digestive or gut issues affect people around the world. In the U.S. alone, it’s estimated that up to 70 million people experience digestive issues.
Many things can lead to occasional digestive discomfort – stress, a genetic disposition, food sensitivities, a high-sugar diet, inflammation from over-the-counter or prescription non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs), or communication issues between your gut and brain. Women are up to six times more likely to experience gut distress.
Fermented Ginger contains a scientifically proven, proprietary standardized extract of Perilla leaves called Benegut®. This unique botanical appears to interact with your neurological system to counteract the effects of stress and other psychosocial factors via your gut-brain axis.*
In a 4-week study, 80 percent of subjects who took Benegut® Perilla extract reported substantial improvement of gastrointestinal discomfort.* Perilla was most effective in reducing bloating and abdominal discomfort in women.*
Together, these two exceptional ingredients in Fermented Ginger help:
- Improve GI symptoms such as occasional bloating, gas, fullness and abdominal discomfort*
- Support digestive health*
- Your endothelial villi regain their normal height and structure for optimal nutrient absorption in your gut*
- With the transit of food through your gut*
- Support a normal inflammatory response in your gut*
- Improve daily regularity*