Dr Mercola Fermented Chlorella, 450 ct
Dr Mercola Fermented Chlorella, 450 count
Chlorella is a tiny, single-cell organism that can provide huge nutritional benefits. Often referred to as "nature's multi-vitamin," Chlorella contains well-balanced ratios of proteins, nutrients, vitamins and minerals. Over 10 million people in Japan use chlorella - greater than North America's use of vitamin C.
Chlorella is Used to Promote:
- A healthy immune system
- Growth and renewal of body tissues
- Better digestion
- A revitalized body
Why is Chlorella Fermented?
Fermented chlorella is far more digestible, as the tough outer cell walls of these single-celled algae are gently softened. The nutritional bounty inside is unlocked without compromising the nutrients.
The Benefits of Indoor Closed-Tank Cultivation
- Significantly reduces the risk of contamination from heavy metals or other toxins
- Cell membranes remain softer because extra protection from pollutants is not needed
- Chlorella is kept clean under strictly sterilized and controlled systems from the start to the end of processing
- High-quality chlorella can be consistently produced throughout the year regardless of season
- Production yields of chlorella are reliably high
Ingredients: Fermented chlorella
Suggested Use: Adults, as a dietary supplement take 5 tablets up to three times daily. Store in a cool, dry place with lid tightly closed.
Warnings: Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if safety seal is broken. If you are nursing, pregnant, taking medication or have a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product.