Dr. Mercola Whole Food Multivitamin Plus Vital Minerals, 240 ct
Whole Food Multivitamin Plus Vital Minerals provides you with an incredible formula based on vegetables, fruits, herbs, and green foods to create a comprehensive multivitamin, mineral and antioxidant formula. 240 tablets per bottle.
Dr. Mercola Whole Food Multivitamin Plus Vital Minerals
Whole Foods Multivitamin Plus provides you with high-potency amounts of an exclusive antioxidant formula that includes vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and enzymes plus whole-food vegetables, fruits, herbs and greens. This unique formula contains minerals often left out of traditional multivitamin formulas, such as calcium, magnessium, and potassium; then adds potent antioxidants, and a whole food blend of fruits, vegetables and greens to bring you a nutritional supplement that is one-of-a-kind.
Whole Food Multivitamin Plus Vital Minerals goes beyond the minimal Recommended Daily Allowance for the essential vitamins needed to provide you with optimal health, such as 1,250% DV for Vitamin D-3; 1,333% DV Vitamin E; and 1,667% DV of Vitamin B-12. Whole Food Multivitamin Plus Vital Minerals contains:
- • Vitamin A - supports healthy eyes, immune system, and cell growth
- • B Vitamins - support for your cardiovascular, immune, and neurological systems
- • Vitamin C - promotes tissue growth and repair, and healthy gums
- • Vitamin D3 - bone, eye, and respiratory support, immune health
- • Vitamin E - helps support your muscular system
- • Folate - supports mental functions, elevates mood, and promotes fetal development in pregnant women
- • Biotin - promotes healthy skin, hair, and nails
- ....and more!
Minerals add a unique layer of nutritional support to Whole Food Multivitamin Plus Vital Minerals. Many other high potency vitamin formulas do not contain these essential nutrients. Minerals support bodily functions, strengthening our bones, allow for production of hormones, regulate muscle functions, and most importantly, minerals are the catalyst that allow vitamins and enzymes to act.
It only makes sense; a complete multivitamin is only complete if it also contains beneficial minerals, such as:
- • Calcium- important for pH balance and strength, power, and endurance
- • Iodine - regulates thryooid, heart rate, nervous and reproductive systems, body weight and metabolism
- • Magnesium - assists digestion, activates enzymes, and is essential to energy production and management
- • Zinc - aids in assimilation of vitamins, maintains body tissues, supports immune system
- • Selenium - supports normal growth, encourages tissue elasticity, and reduces teh retention of toxic metals
- • Copper - supports iron assimilation and protein metabolism; formation of hemoglobin and red blood cells
- • Manganese - supports mental functions and memory, strengthen tendons, ligaments, and tissues
- • Chromium - regulates insulin, blood sugar levels, and metabolism
- • Molybdenum - regulates pH, boosts metabolism, and promotes general feeling of well-being
- ....and more!
Amino Acids and Enzymes
Amino acids are the building blocks of proteins with benefits ranging from muscle building, increased stamina, and improved mood. Enzymes are essential to digestive and immune health. Whole Food Multivitamin Plus Vital Minerals brings both of these fundamental nutrients to its unique formula, so you can experience all of the health benefits of Betaine, Bromelaine, Glutamic Acid, L-Methionine, and L-Crysteine.
Bioflavanoids are phytochemicals found in fruits, vegetables, nuts, grains, seeds, tea and wine. These potent antioxidants help to combat free radical damage. Consuming plenty of immune-boosting antioxidants may help you ward off colds or the flu, and may help your body to fight off bigger threats, such as heart disease or cancer.
Whole Food: Vegetables, Fruits and Herbs
The best source for vitamins, minerals, amino acids, enzymes, and antioxidant bioflavanoids are whole foods. That is why Dr. Mercola Whole Food Multivitamin Plus Vital Minerals brings you all of the nutrition found in whole fruits, vegetables, and herbs such as kale, spinach, carrots, blueberries, and garlic; then takes it one step further by adding Greens! Spirulina, chlorella, barley grass, and wheat grass are all rich, natural sources of beneficial chlorophyll, vitamins, minerals, and amino acids.
Unfortunately, modern advances in farming often leave soil depleted of nutrients. Eating a diet rich in whole fruits and vegetables is essential to your good health, but the nutrients that are present in these foods are often depleted through the processes involved in getting these foods to your table. Supplementing your whole food diet with a complete multivitamin containing minerals and antioxidants is a great way to ensure you are receiving all of the health benefits of these natural nutrients.
Multivitamin Plus Vital Minerals has been carefully evaluated and selected, each ingredient has been chosen for its:
- Proper nutrient balance - just like too little of a nutrient does not provide you any real benefits, too much can potentially do you more harm than good
- Absorbability - the key to promoting your health is absorbing as much of the nutrient as possible
- Allergenic potential - careful selection and measurement of the nutrient to investigate potential allergy issues
- Long-term safety - any potential toxic buildup balanced out
- Competitive relationship with other nutrients - a complex evaluation is performed by the scientists to make sure the amounts and types of nutrients work well together to benefit you
As a dietary supplement, adults take 4 tablets two times daily with food or as directed by your healthcare professional. This product is best taken once in the morning and once at night.
This product contains NO yeast, soy protein, milk/dairy, corn, sodium, sugar, starch, artificial coloring, preservatives or coloring.
For optimal storage conditions, store in a cool, dry place.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
This product carries the California Prop 65 warning. Contact Dr. Mercola Inc. for more information.
240 tablets per bottle. Made in the USA.