BioGenesis Focus Fizz, 5.29oz
This Product is 17% Off !
Your brain relies on a variety of vitamins‚ minerals‚ amino acids‚ and antioxidants to function properly. BioGenesis Focus Fizz is designed to support brain health and function in a balanced formula rich in amino acids and antioxidants, including GABA, L-theanine, CoQ10, bilberry extract and vitamin C. 5.29oz powder
BioGenesis Focus Fizz provides a special blend of potent antioxidants and nutrients that calm the nervous system and promote optimal cognitive functioning. This great-tasting effervescent drink makes it easy for any child or adult to take a therapeutic amount of these important nutrients.
Focus Fizz contains
- GABA (gamma amino butyric acid) is an inhibitory amino acid that acts directly as a neurotransmitter. In addition to dietary sources, it is synthesized in the brain and functions as the primary inhibitory neurotransmitter in the central nervous system.
- CoQ10 (coenzyme Q10) is a cofactor in many metabolic pathways in the body and is essential for the production of ATP. CoQ10 protects cellular membranes by preventing lipid peroxidation and promoting the regeneration of vitamin E and vitamin C.
- L-theanine is a non-protein amino acid found in gree tea (Camellia sinensis). Historically L-theanine has been used for its relaxing and anti-anxiety effects.
- Rhodiola rosea is a traditional herbal adaptogen from the arctic regions of eastern Siberia. Rhodiola increases the body’s resistance to stress, reduces fatigue and improves cognitive function, including learning and memory.
- Vitamin C is a common antioxidant that plays a role in many metabolic functions, including the metabolism of the calming neurotransmitter dopamine. Vitamin C deficiency can cause fatigue and a decline in mental and physical performance.
- Vitamin B12 and folic acid work together to protect the health and optimal functioning of the central nervous system. They are both cofactors in the methyl donor pathway essential for proper neurological function.
- Phosphatidylserine is the most abundant phospholipid in the human brain. Phosphatidylserine promotes cell-to-cell communication and signal transduction in the central nervous system. It gives a sense of well-being and improves attention, verbal fluency, and memory.
Focus Fizz dissolves easily into water or the beverage of your choice. The recommended daily intake for children ages three to five years is one serving daily; for children from six to eight years old‚ serve one-and-a-half servings daily. Children 10 to 14 years old should take two servings daily‚ while older teenagers and adults can take two or more servings daily.