Cacao & Vanilla
- Live Superfoods Cacao Nibs, Peruvian Organic
Starting at $7.99Out of stock
- 40% OffLive Superfoods Ecuadorian cacao beans, 12 ozPrice: $14.99 Special Price $8.99
- 40% OffLive Superfoods Ecuadorian Cacao Liquor, 12 ozPrice: $9.99 Special Price $5.99
- 20% OffLive Superfoods Cacao Butter, Ecuadorian Organic, 12 ozPrice: $17.99 Special Price $14.39
- 21% OffLive Superfoods Cacao Nibs, Ecuadorian - 12 ozPrice: $13.99 Special Price $10.99Out of stock
- 20% OffLive Superfoods Cacao Powder, Ecuadorian Organic, 12 ozPrice: $16.99 Special Price $13.59Out of stock
- 21% OffLive Superfoods Cacao Beans, Hand Peeled, Organic, 12 ozPrice: $18.99 Special Price $14.99Out of stock
- 23% OffRawtella Vegan Chocolate Hazelnut Spread, Coffee, 6 oz/170gPrice: $13.95 Special Price $10.80
- 31% OffRawtella Vegan Chocolate Hazelnut Spread, Crunch, 6 oz/170gPrice: $13.95 Special Price $9.60
- 23% OffRawtella Vegan Chocolate Hazelnut Spread, Mint, 6 oz/170gPrice: $13.95 Special Price $10.80
- 20% OffLive Superfoods Carob Powder, Organic, 12 ozPrice: $6.99 Special Price $5.59
- 20% OffLive Superfoods Cacao Beans, Peruvian Organic, 12 ozPrice: $20.99 Special Price $16.79
Cacao And Vanilla - Baking Spices
What is the secret to mother's homemade cookies? Healthy baking cacao and vanilla can make all the difference. Healthy baking cacao and vanilla are more natural. The best elements of healthy baking cacao and vanilla have not been processed out. The result is that you have better tasting and smelling food. You might need to be more careful about ensuring that healthy baking cacao and vanilla do not go bad. Without as many additives and preservatives, healthy baking cacao and vanilla should be carefully watched. Thankfully, these healthy goods have their manufactured or expiration data prominently displayed. If you are serious about baking, then healthy baking cacao and vanilla are the way to go. These fill up your kitchen with delightful scents and aromas. You have great food and an automatic air freshener with healthy baking cacao and vanilla. How are these healthy food ingredients better than the manufactured variety?
Many people have seen the word cocoa and know that it is the essential ingredient in chocolate. But, what is cacao? Are cacao and cocoa, the same thing? In fact, cocoa is the processed version of cacao. Like some ingredients, cacao is heated up so that it is easier to preserve. It is a little like milk pasteurization. Of course, if you have ever drunk fresh unpasteurized milk, you know that a little taste is lost when you heat up a substance. You might also lose some of the most beneficial properties of natural cacao. Did you know that cacao can help you support healthy blood pressure and chloresterol? Healthy baking cacao can also be useful for those who have wounds or want to improve their skin condition. You probably don't need to be told the following, but cacao can have mood-enhancing properties.
The interesting thing about healthy baking cacao and vanilla is that they are primarily found in South America. Vanilla adds a flourish to any baked product. You might see some beverages adding vanilla or you might like the French vanilla version. Pure vanilla has a richer taste and flavor than vanilla extract. It also has numerous health benefits, including anti-oxidant, anti-inflammation and anti-cholesterol properties. Pure vanilla can be useful for protecting your liver too. If you have any liver conditions, you might want to add some pure vanilla to your diet. Just like cacao, the processed vanilla is heated up. But with vanilla, alcohol is added. That is why you smell that strong alcohol smell in vanilla extract. When you use healthy baking cacao and vanilla, you optimize the health benefits of these tasty spices.
Cacao - Many people consider eating chocolate a
guilty pleasure. But chocolate is made from cacao (cocoa) beans, which in their natural, unprocessed, unadulterated state are rich in nutrients and are beneficial to health.
Study after study shows that eating a bit of dark chocolate every day gives you a wealth of benefits, including flavonoids and polyphenols (the same type of antioxidant found in red wine). Cacao also has the reputation as a natural mood lifter.
Vanilla - Nothing compares to the complex aroma and dark, robust flavor of vanilla. Our raw, organic vanilla beans are hand harvested and sun cured to provide unsurpassed quality. Our Vanilla Bean Powder is simply these beautiful, fragrant vanilla beans finely ground into a versatile powder. Ideal for smoothies, desserts, vanilla flecked vegan or tofu ice "creams", or enriching a cup of yerba maté or tea.