Sweeteners & Honey
- 15% OffNorth American Herb & Spice Alfalfa Honey 10ozPrice: $12.99 Special Price $11.04
- 19% OffManuka Health MGO 550+ Manuka Honey, 8.8ozPrice: $78.99 Special Price $63.99Free Shipping!
- 20% OffLive Superfoods Raw Wild African Honey, 12.5ozPrice: $7.99 Special Price $6.39
- Virgin Raw Foods Bee Panacea, 10oz$82.00Free Shipping!
- Virgin Raw Foods Bee Panacea, 5oz$56.00Free Shipping!
- 10% OffWhole Formulas Vanilla Liquid Stevia, 2 fl ozPrice: $14.80 Special Price $13.32
- 10% OffWhole Formulas Liquid Stevia, 2 fl ozPrice: $14.00 Special Price $12.60
- 10% OffWhole Formulas Hazelnut Liquid Stevia, 2 fl ozPrice: $14.80 Special Price $13.32
- 10% OffWhole Formulas Caramel Liquid Stevia, 2 fl ozPrice: $14.80 Special Price $13.32
- 10% OffWhole Formulas Orange Liquid Stevia, 2 fl ozPrice: $14.80 Special Price $13.32
- 10% OffWhole Formulas Cinnamon Liquid Stevia, 2 fl ozPrice: $14.80 Special Price $13.32
- 10% OffWhole Formulas Chocolate Liquid Stevia, 2 fl ozPrice: $14.80 Special Price $13.32
- 22% OffWedderspoon Raw Manuka Kfactor 16 Honey, 17.6 ozPrice: $54.11 Special Price $42.42Free Shipping!Out of stock
- 10% OffWedderspoon Raw Manuka KFactor 16 Honey, 8.8 ozPrice: $29.58 Special Price $26.62
- 19% OffWedderspoon Raw Manuka Honey Kfactor 12, 8.8 ozPrice: $27.07 Special Price $21.92
- 20% OffLive Superfoods Coconut Palm Sugar, Organic, 12 ozPrice: $5.99 Special Price $4.79
- 10% OffOjio Yacon Syrup, 12 ozPrice: $24.99 Special Price $22.49Out of stock
- 5% OffDragon Herbs Sweetfruit Drops, 2 fl ozPrice: $10.00 Special Price $9.50
- 20% OffLive Superfoods Bee Propolis Powder, 8 ozPrice: $48.99 Special Price $39.19Out of stock
- 29% OffCoconut Secret Coconut Nectar, 12 fl ozPrice: $8.69 Special Price $6.13
- 20% OffLive Superfoods Bee Pollen Powder, 12 ozPrice: $25.99 Special Price $20.79
- 20% OffLive Superfoods Cacao Butter, Peruvian Organic, 12 ozPrice: $7.99 Special Price $6.39
- 20% OffLive Superfoods Deglet Noor Dates, Organic, 12 ozPrice: $7.99 Special Price $6.39
- 21% OffLive Superfoods Vanilla Bean Powder, Organic, 2 ozPrice: $62.99 Special Price $49.99Free Shipping!
- 20% OffLive Superfoods Bee Pollen Granules, 12 ozPrice: $25.99 Special Price $20.79
- 20% OffLive Superfoods Yacon Powder, Organic, 12 ozPrice: $25.99 Special Price $20.79Out of stock
- 20% OffLive Superfoods Lucuma Powder, Organic, 12 ozPrice: $17.99 Special Price $14.39
Honey And Sweeteners - Baking Spices
Healthy Goods is about helping people and their animals experience a healthier life. On average, Americans are taking in around 400 calories per day from added sugars. One teaspoon of sugar is about 16 calories. A safe route is using healthy sweetners and honey as an alternative. Artificial sugars such as aspartame and xylitol have been questioned for years regarding their damaging side effects. Some of these side effects include migraines, nausea, and abdominal pain. One of the biggest problems with artificial sugars is they contain no nutritional value. This is partly why healthy sweetners and honey are the best option.
There are a wide variety of healthy sweetners and honey. Honey has been used for over eight thousand years. Honey is a great source of nutrition and it will virtually never go bad. Raw honey is its purest form, which contains all of its natural properties. There is also pasteurized honey, which is heated to kill its bacteria. Comb honey, is taken directly from the hive. The most common is Liquid honey. Liquid honey is processed directly from the comb, this is the type of honey found in most grocery stores. Among the many different types of sweetners and honey, clover honey, is usually the most common.
Healthy sweetners and honey are a safer and better tasting alternative than a synthetically produced sugar substitute, such as artificial sugars. Many processed foods and beverages contain the controversial sweetener, sucralose, which is often correlated to increased levels of insulin.
When it comes to healthy sweetners and honey, stevia is a relatively safe and common option. It is derived from the leaf of the Stevia rebaudiana. The plant is commonly found in South American countries. Stevia is 30 times sweeter than sugar, but contains zero calories and has been used by people in Brazil for over one thousand years.
Date sugar is another option; date sugar has a low glycemic index. Dates are rich in fiber and won’t cause a huge increase in your blood sugar. Date sugar is commonly found in natural food stores, and is primarily used as a alternative to brown sugar. Coconut sugar also falls in the category of healthy sweetners and honey. Coconut sugar is produced from the sap of the Coconut Palm. It can come in crystal or liquid form. The sap of the coconut palm is around eighty percent water and has a lower glucose level than raw sugar.
One of the most used alternatives to refined sugar, and most common healthy sweetners and honey is Maple syrup. Maple syrup is derived from the roots of the maple tree, and is ready to harvest before winter. Another option is unrefined cane sugar, such as Panela. Panela is produced when boiling sugarcane juice. Researcher’s advocate that panela is a healthy alternative to refined sugars, it has a lower glycemic index, contains micro-nutrients. Healthy sweetners and honey will help promote, healthy blood sugar, weight management and improve the overall quality of your life.
We've scoured the globe to assemble this fine selection of sweeteners and healthy sugar substitutes.
We offer honey from the US and New Zealand, agave nectar from Mexico, yacon syrup and stevia leaf powder from the Andean highlands of Peru.
Try one of our amazing sugar substitutes, many with a low glycemic index and offering nutritional benefits beyond their lovely, sweet flavors.