Breads & Grains
- Live Superfoods Raw Whole-Grain Fonio, 8ozPrice: $7.99 Special Price $6.39
- Live Superfoods Nori, Organic, 50 sheetsPrice: $30.99 Special Price $24.79
- Awesome Foods Quinoa Crackers, 4ozPrice: $6.99 Special Price $6.29
- Awesome Foods Zesty Tomato Flax Crackers, 4ozPrice: $6.99 Special Price $6.29
- WrawP Foods Veggie Life Wraps, 3 ctPrice: $9.99 Special Price $9.45
- WrawP Foods Spirulina Wraps, 3 ctPrice: $9.99 Special Price $9.45
- Lydia's Kind Foods Italian Herb Crackers, 5 ozPrice: $8.99 Special Price $8.67
- Lydia's Kind Foods Green Garden Crackers, 5 ozPrice: $8.99 Special Price $8.67
- Lydia's Ayurvedic Curry Sprouted Crackers, 5ozPrice: $8.99 Special Price $8.69
- Awesome Foods Herb Flax Crackers, 4ozPrice: $6.99 Special Price $6.29
- Awesome Foods Kale Krackers, 3.8ozPrice: $6.99 Special Price $6.29
- WrawP Foods Spicy Wraps, 3 ctPrice: $9.99 Special Price $9.45
- WrawP Foods Original Wraps, 3 ctPrice: $9.99 Special Price $9.45
Organic, Healthy Breads & Grains
In this day and age, it's not always easy to eat healthy. Many people think that all kinds of bread are fattening and can lead to obesity but there actually are types of healthy breads that will help you keep off the weight. First off, I thought we'd start with gluten free breads. Many people assume that because gluten free breads are devoid of gluten, it's automatically healthy but is it? Well, according to men's journal, what makes it one of the healthy breads is the fact that gluten free breads are typically devoid of rye, wheat and barley. However, they're also devoid of quite a bit of nutrients and are much more expensive so, unless you have celiacs, I don't recommend buying it. So what are some other types of healthy breads?
Well, aside from gluten free breads, there's also Ezekiel Bread. You may not have heard of it because it's not one of the gluten free breads but this type of bread is absolutely loaded with nutritional value and is packed with vitamin C and other minerals. Flaxseed bread is another one of the healthy breads that isn't very well-known due to it residing outside of the category of gluten free breads. However, it is notorious for being low in calories, sodium and carbs. If you're looking for other types of healthy breads, though, look no further than Rye bread. This one often gets a bad rep but it actually is, in fact one of the healthy breads.
This particular type of bread has been found to reduce bodyweight, improve one's sensitivity to insulin and lower people's cholesterol. You could also try oat bread which has often been labeled one of the best ways to consume good carbs. Because they're slow to digest, they help you stay fuller for longer. It also contains fiber that helps lower your cholesterol and it's even been found to reduce your risk of colon cancer, diabetes, digestive problems and heart disease. So remember: just because it's not one of the gluten free breads doesn't mean it's not one of the healthy breads.