- 3% OffLydia's Ayurvedic Curry Sprouted Crackers, 5ozPrice: $8.99 Special Price $8.69
- 20% OffAwesome Foods Quinoa Crackers, 4ozPrice: $6.99 Special Price $5.59
- 20% OffAwesome Foods Herb Flax Crackers, 4ozPrice: $6.99 Special Price $5.59
- 20% OffAwesome Foods Zesty Tomato Flax Crackers, 4ozPrice: $6.99 Special Price $5.59
- 20% OffAwesome Foods Kale Krackers, 3.8ozPrice: $6.99 Special Price $5.59
- 4% OffLydia's Kind Foods Italian Herb Crackers, 5 ozPrice: $8.99 Special Price $8.67
- 4% OffLydia's Kind Foods Green Garden Crackers, 5 ozPrice: $8.99 Special Price $8.67
Healthy, Organic & Gluten-Free Crackers
Gluten free crackers and healthy crackers are a great snack and pick-me-up during the day. If you have celiac disease, or are just looking to eat more healthy, gluten free crackers can take the guess work out of finding snacks that meet your dietary needs. Gluten free crackers come in many flavors. Some flavors of gluten free crackers include multigrain, whole grain, cheddar, and sea salt.
One reason these healthy crackers are better than alternative snack options is because gluten free crackers often don't have all the saturated fats, hydrogenated oils, and corn starch that come in regular crackers. Many brands of gluten free crackers use simple ingredients like sunflower seeds and almond flour, while still offering a hearty crunch. They're also loaded with flavor.
Other healthy crackers have jumped on the superfood bandwagon. Superfoods have numerous health benefits. They can help improve your sleep and balance out your mood. Healthy crackers have superfood ingredients like high-powered chia seeds, which provide sustained strength and have tons of antioxidants. Antioxidants are good for your health. They can help your cells fight off serious diseases.
Another superfood ingredient common in healthy crackers are flax seeds. Flax seeds are loaded with protein, fiber, and healthy fats. Seeds like these are popular because they have a lot of health properties in one tiny package. For example, one ounce of flax seeds contains 8 grams of fiber and 12 grams of fatty acids. Flax seeds are best in their ground form, which is why you'll see ground flax seeds as an ingredient in healthy crackers.
These ingredients mean that healthy crackers can help support your dietary plan and even your weight loss goals. Rather than reaching for a bag of cheesy goldfish-shaped crackers or processed chocolate chip cookies, you can make the simple switch to healthy crackers. Learn more about how you can incorporate gluten free crackers and healthy crackers into your diet at our blog.