Items 1-36 of 67
- 15% OffNorth American Herb & Spice ChagaMilk Mix, 100gPrice: $24.99 Special Price $21.24
- 15% OffNorth American Herb & Spice AshwaMilk Mix, 100gPrice: $29.99 Special Price $25.49
- Amazing Grass® Raw Reserve Green Superfood, 30 Servings
Starting at $25.92
- 11% OffJust Spices Smoothie BoostPrice: $6.49 Special Price $5.76
- 28% OffAmazing Grass Beauty Elixir, 20 servingsPrice: $29.99 Special Price $21.50
- 28% OffPure Planet Organic Best of Greens, Green Apple, 60svgsPrice: $37.67 Special Price $27.12
- 15% OffSunWarrior Natural Ormus Green Superfood Powder, 1lbPrice: $54.95 Special Price $46.71Free Shipping!
- 9% OffSynergy Company Organic Kale Powder, 2.3 ozPrice: $22.00 Special Price $19.99
- 28% OffSoTru Fermented Medicinal Mushrooms, 240gPrice: $44.98 Special Price $32.39
- 28% OffSoTru Fermented Alkalizing Greens, 240gPrice: $39.98 Special Price $28.79
- 28% OffSoTru Fermented Digestive Greens, 180gPrice: $34.95 Special Price $25.16
- 28% OffSoTru Vegan Protein Shake, Vanilla, 525gPrice: $49.98 Special Price $35.99Free Shipping!
- 28% OffMegaFood® Daily Maca Plus for Women, 45.3gPrice: $24.96 Special Price $17.97
- 9% OffBioPharma Scientific Nanopro Vegan, 1.43 lbPrice: $43.95 Special Price $39.95
- 8% OffBioPharma Scientific Nanogreens 10, Strawberry, 12.7 ozPrice: $54.55 Special Price $49.95Free Shipping!
- 9% OffBioPharma Scientific Nanoreds 10, 12.7 ozPrice: $43.95 Special Price $39.95
- 11% OffSynergy Company Organic Berry Power, 8 ozPrice: $44.90 Special Price $39.95
- 20% OffLive Superfoods Maca Powder, Organic, 12 ozPrice: $24.99 Special Price $19.99
- 24% OffLive Superfoods Amla Berry Powder, 12 ozPrice: $16.99 Special Price $12.99
- 20% OffLive Superfoods Blueberry Powder, 12 ozPrice: $32.99 Special Price $26.39
- 20% OffLive Superfoods Mangosteen Powder, Organic, 8 ozPrice: $21.99 Special Price $17.59
- 20% OffLive Superfoods Sacha Inchi Powder, 8 ozPrice: $14.99 Special Price $11.99
- 35% OffAmazing Grass® Amazing Trio Organic Wheat Grass, Barley, and Alfalfa, 100 ServingsPrice: $64.99 Special Price $42.12Free Shipping!
- 28% OffMegaFood® Daily Turmeric Booster, 59.1gPrice: $24.96 Special Price $17.97
- 51% OffGarden of Life Perfect Food Energizer, 10 oz/282gPrice: $44.99 Special Price $22.04
- 22% OffLive Superfoods Moringa Powder, Organic, 12 ozPrice: $22.99 Special Price $17.99
- 20% OffSynergy Company Barley Grass Juice Powder, 5.3 ozPrice: $24.90 Special Price $19.95
- 20% OffSynergy Company Wheat Grass Juice Powder, 5.3 ozPrice: $24.90 Special Price $19.95
- 15% OffSynergy Company Beet Juice Powder, 6.35 ozPrice: $33.90 Special Price $28.95
Items 1-36 of 67
Healthy, Organic Smoothie Mixes
Healthy smoothie mixes have become all the rage in the holistic and natural health community and for good reason. Smoothies can add a variety of different vitamins, minerals and other nutrients to the diet, as well as aid the naturally occurring digestive process of the human body. Because of the many benefits associated with healthy smoothie mixes, the holistic community has seen a surge in both the production and purchase of these products. It is important for consumers of healthy smoothie mixes, however, to be able to determine the differences between organic, healthy smoothie mixes and their fraudulent counterparts that provide no real nutritional value. True healthy smoothie mixes can all be categorized by their ingredient list and what these ingredients provide to the human body.
The first thing consumers should look for when purchasing a healthy smoothie mix is an ingredient list that is free of chemical vitamins and minerals. The best healthy smoothie mixes will feature a host of vitamins and minerals from actual food sources like broccoli, turmeric, garlic, leafy greens, beets, and onions. Healthy smoothie mixes that feature ingredients from chemical sources are not as efficient as those made with whole organic ingredients because the whole ingredients are what the human body was designed to consume and digest. When consuming smoothies made with organic, whole ingredients, consumers are able to receive the maximum benefits of the vegetables and herbs without enduring the time consuming (and sometimes vitamin eliminating) task of meal preparation.
Consuming healthy smoothie mix recipes often cause a host of internal benefits that can be seen externally. The vitamins and minerals provided in the smoothie mix can cause a detoxifying effect that naturally cleanses the liver, kidneys, blood, urine, and arteries. This cleansing effects helps to promote weight loss, increased blood circulation, increased energy, hair growth, skin cleansing, and more. These smoothies can also help decrease the development of lifestyle related illnesses like Type 2 diabetes, heart disease, obesity, liver and kidney disease, and diet related auto immune diseases. Healthy smoothie mixes can be utilized for a variety of different benefits.