- GoRaw Pumpkin Sprouted Bites, 3 ozPrice: $5.49 Special Price $5.29
- Lydia's Green Goddess Sprouted Kale Krunchies, 2.2ozPrice: $7.50 Special Price $6.67
- Awesome Foods Original Kale Chips, 2.5ozPrice: $6.99 Special Price $6.29
- Lydia's Kind Foods Kale Krunchies - Sassy & Spicy, 2.2 ozPrice: $7.50 Special Price $6.67
- Lydia's Kind Foods Kale Krunchies - Herbs de Provence, 2.2 ozPrice: $7.50 Special Price $6.67
- Lydia's Kind Foods Kale Krunchies - Mega Spirulina, 2.20zPrice: $7.50 Special Price $6.67
- Awesome Foods Italian Kale Chips, 2.5ozPrice: $6.99 Special Price $6.29
- Awesome Foods Nori Bites, 2.6ozPrice: $6.99 Special Price $5.59
Healthy & Organic Chips
It is a bit hard resisting a bag of salty, crunchy healthy chips or organic chips when the 4 p.m. craving hits. Much worse, the fun is spoilt when you get racked with some guilt. This better-for-you, tasty chips need to have a minimum number of calories, saturated fats, and other additives or ingredients. However, as you indulge in your favorite chips, healthy chips or organic chips, it is vital to keep at the back of your mind that good nutrition is one of the essential parts of leading a healthy lifestyle. We at Healthy Goods are concerned about the health of the population, and that is why we offer insightful information on matters regarding healthy shopping.
As you are out there shopping, you need to be aware that your health matters a lot. A significant number of chips companies are in business to make a profit at the expense of the health of their customers. But this should not be the case. Healthy chips or organic chips are commonly high in calories and fat that can raise the risk of obesity and weight gain, an aspect that can accelerate the risk of heart diseases, diabetes, and other forms of cancers. As you shop for either healthy chips or organic chips, take note that among other things, your health matters a lot.
Per serving, it is recommended that both healthy chips and organic chips need to revolve around 200 calories, 200mg of sodium in maximum, and have less than 2g of saturated fat. For those with additives such as healthy chips, then they need to be capped at 2g per an ounce of serving. We at Healthy Goods have made it our responsibility to offer you healthier options for both healthy chips and organic chips. When shopping for healthy chips, ignore brands that boast of "less fat" or "cholesterol free" but go for those that say "kettle cooked." If you are shopping for organic chips, we recommend that you read the label and make sure that it is marked "organic." That way, you will enjoy guilt-free snacking.