Hand Foot & Nail Health
- Dragon Herbs Hair and Nails, 100 countPrice: $18.00 Special Price $17.10
- Emerald Labs Collagen, Hair, Skin & Nails, 90 countPrice: $29.95 Special Price $26.96
- Nova Scotia Fisherman Rescue Balm, 1.0 ozPrice: $9.95 Special Price $9.79
- Nova Scotia Fisherman Cuticle Rescue, 0.35 ozPrice: $6.95 Special Price $6.89
- BioResource Inflamyar Drops, 100 mLPrice: $34.00 Special Price $32.95
- Soignee Botanical Hand and Body Lotion with MSM, 16 fl ozPrice: $34.00 Special Price $30.60
- Whole Formulas Healthy Feet with Oregano Oil, 1 fl ozPrice: $21.00 Special Price $18.90
- Whole Formulas Healthy Nails with Oregano Oil, 1 fl ozPrice: $21.00 Special Price $18.90
- Whole Formulas Tea Tree Oil, 1 fl ozPrice: $12.60 Special Price $11.34
- Nova Scotia Fisherman Seabuckthorn Shea Lotion, 3.4 fl ozPrice: $9.95 Special Price $8.99
- Reserveage Nutrition Keratin Booster, 60 ctPrice: $41.99 Special Price $37.79
- Reserveage Nutrition Keratin Booster for Men, 60 ctPrice: $47.99 Special Price $42.56
- MegaFood® Skin, Nails, Hair, 90ctPrice: $47.16 Special Price $33.96
- BioResource Inflamyar Ointment, 100gPrice: $22.95 Special Price $22.79
- Medi-Rub Foot Massager$299.95Free Shipping!
- BioGenesis ArthroGenx, 150 ctPrice: $42.29 Special Price $35.25
- YouTheory Collagen Advanced 1, 2, & 3, 290ctPrice: $22.99 Special Price $15.99
Our hands, nails, and feet are often our primary point of contact with the world around us. As a result, conditions such as Athlete's Foot, Nail Fungus, and Tinea Veriscolor can, and do, strike our smallest appendages.Keeping hands and feet clean and dry can support health of skin and nails. Properly caring for nails and cuticles will alert you of potential problems, and moisturizing regularly may keep dry, cracked skin at bay. Nail fungal infections can happen at public places, like pools or locker rooms. Be sure that your nail salon properly sanitizes tools before getting a pedicure, or perform your own manicure & pedicures at home and don't share your tools with others.
Nutrients like protein, biotin, iron, and zinc are often associated with healthy nails. Deficiencies in vitamins such as vitamins A, C, E, D, and the B-complex vitamins, such as Biotin, may cause nails to become brittle, dry, weak, or dull.