Hand Foot & Nail Health
- 8% OffNova Scotia Fisherman Seabuckthorn Shea Lotion, 3.4 fl ozPrice: $9.95 Special Price $9.18
- 10% OffWhole Formulas Tea Tree Oil, 1 fl ozPrice: $12.60 Special Price $11.34
- 10% OffWhole Formulas Healthy Nails with Oregano Oil, 1 fl ozPrice: $21.00 Special Price $18.90
- 10% OffWhole Formulas Healthy Feet with Oregano Oil, 1 fl ozPrice: $21.00 Special Price $18.90
- 10% OffSoignee Botanical Hand and Body Lotion with MSM, 16 fl ozPrice: $34.00 Special Price $30.60
- 3% OffBioResource Inflamyar Drops, 100 mLPrice: $34.00 Special Price $32.95
- 28% OffNova Scotia Fisherman Cuticle Rescue, 0.35 ozPrice: $6.95 Special Price $5.00Out of stock
- 8% OffNova Scotia Fisherman Rescue Balm, 1.0 ozPrice: $9.95 Special Price $9.18
- 10% OffEmerald Labs Collagen, Hair, Skin & Nails, 90 countPrice: $29.95 Special Price $26.96
- 17% OffBioGenesis ArthroGenx, 150 ctPrice: $42.29 Special Price $35.25
- 1% OffBioResource Inflamyar Ointment, 100gPrice: $22.95 Special Price $22.79
- 28% OffMegaFood® Skin, Nails, Hair, 90ctPrice: $48.16 Special Price $34.68
- 5% OffDragon Herbs Hair and Nails, 100 countPrice: $18.00 Special Price $17.10
- Uckele Zinc Citrate, 90ct$12.95
Our hands, nails, and feet are often our primary point of contact with the world around us. As a result, conditions such as Athlete's Foot, Nail Fungus, and Tinea Veriscolor can, and do, strike our smallest appendages.Keeping hands and feet clean and dry can support health of skin and nails. Properly caring for nails and cuticles will alert you of potential problems, and moisturizing regularly may keep dry, cracked skin at bay. Nail fungal infections can happen at public places, like pools or locker rooms. Be sure that your nail salon properly sanitizes tools before getting a pedicure, or perform your own manicure & pedicures at home and don't share your tools with others.
Nutrients like protein, biotin, iron, and zinc are often associated with healthy nails. Deficiencies in vitamins such as vitamins A, C, E, D, and the B-complex vitamins, such as Biotin, may cause nails to become brittle, dry, weak, or dull.
The Hands, Feet And Nails: Do They Also Need Supplementation
Supplementation is essential for various parts of our body. Most of the body parts that supplementation nourishes are our organs. If the supplements are not focused on boosting our organ’s health, the supplements could be antioxidants or energy-giving products. But some supplements are unexpected in providing health benefits as well. These are what you’re going to learn this time as there are supplements that can target your hands, feet, and even nails!
That’s right! There are hand, foot and nail health supplements that can boost the health condition of the said parts. As a result, hand, foot and nail health supplements exist because these parts can be prone to diseases without the right amount of nutrients that can aid them. Gladly, you will be able to figure out the right minerals and vitamins that you should search as you look for a suitable supplement for your hands, nails, and feet. Here are the nutrients, categorized according to the following body parts:
The hand, foot and nail health supplements are also crucial for helping your hand attain a good health condition. Iron is one of the most important components as it can carry oxygen throughout the rest of the body, providing better blood flow and strength to your hands. Lack of iron can easily fatigue you even if you’re typing with your hands. Vitamin B12 also boosts the nerve and blood cells, and we are all aware that he hands have a vast set of nerves that we should take care. Magnesium is also an excellent supplement to prevent cold hands, making it a vital ingredient in some hand, foot and nail health supplements.
Most of the foot and nail health supplements are famous because of Vitamin B12, as it helps the nerve and blood cells of the feet so then it can work properly. Vitamin B12 can combine with a particular protein in the stomach to provide better nutrient absorption in the body. Iron is also needed to avoid experiencing fatigue just by walking, especially when you reach an advanced age. Lastly, Vitamin B3 are also popular in most hand, foot and nail health supplements as it reduces any form of inflammation on your feet, and can also prevent cold feet as well.
Zinc plays a vital role in preventing the discoloration of your bare nails so you won’t have to color it too often. Zinc deficiency results in your nails getting damaged or discolored. Biotin is a known supplement that boosts the nail health, too. It has Vitamin0 B-complex that provides a better nail growth rate and can be applied as a topical to receive both skin and nail cell regeneration. Vitamin C is one of the most popular vitamins that’s also great in maintaining your nail health, aside from boosting your immune system. Vitamin C can also give a better-looking skin for your hands and feet.
Hand, foot and nail health supplements are playing a huge role in the field of medicine nowadays, as these are the parts that we need in our daily lives. Poorly functioning hands may give us a problem at our job, while a dangerous condition for your foot may hinder you from going to important places and appointments. Your nails are also shameful to look at when they’re in bad shape. That’s why nature provides all the right minerals and vitamins that you need, while the experts develop the hand, foot and nail health supplements to ensure proper nourishment to those parts that we also need in our daily lives.