HealthForce WarriorForce Elite Green Protein, Cool Green, 500g
This Product is 20% Off !
Warrior Force Elite Green Protein, Cool Green flavor is a 100% raw, whole food protein source with all of the critical co-factors still intact. Ultimate support for your entire body, including recovery and immune function. 17.65oz/ 500g
WarriorForce Elite Green Protein, Cool Green
Elite Green Protein is a complete protein formula comprised of 100% raw, whole, superfoods. This unique protein not only provides vitamins, minerals, and phytonutrients; each serving contains 16 grams of plant based vegan protein.
Protein is an essential component of each and every cell, and, next to water, is the second most abundant substance in the body. There are twenty different amino acids that the body uses to build the different kinds of protein molecules that are required for optimal structure and function. Of these, nine are considered essential- the body cannot adequately synthesize them and they must be supplied through diet.
Plant vs. Animal Proteins
When the body metabolizes protein, it produces phosphoric and sulfuric acids that must be buffered with alkalizing minerals before being released from the body. Protein substances known as purines are converted into uric acid in the body. Animal proteins are generally higher in purines, sulfur, and phosphorus-containing amino-acids than vegetable based proteins. As a result, animal proteins generate more acids in the body, and are lower in alkalizing minerals such as magnesium, potassium, and iron. This can contribute to a state of metabolic acidosis that may lead to illness or degenerative conditions.
Metabolic acidosis is highly detrimental to optimum athletic performance. Acidic muscle fibers fatigue very quickly - and recover very slowly - due to an inability to neutralize and eliminate lactic acid buildup.
Why choose Elite Green Protein?
The protein in Elite Green Protein is from spirulina and chlorella - two whole foods that contain massive amounts of alkalizing minerals to promote powerful performance and endurance, as well as rapid recovery from work out stress. Elite Green Protein is 67% protein; the other 33% of this incredible formula contains virtually every nutrient your body needs for optimal health and athletic performance.
Benefits of Elite Green Protein
- Highly Utilizable - vegan protein containing all essential amino acids in proportions very similar to human breast milk
- Contains the phytonutrient Chlorella Growth Factor (CGF) - improves athletic stamina and performance
- Chlorophyll oxygenates the blood stream, improving cellular energy production
- Spirulina provides GLA, a fatty acid with potent anti-inflammatory properties
- Antioxidants and alkalizing minerals improves and accelerates recovery from workout stress
- Nutritionally complete formula provides all the essential vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, enzymes, probiotics, and micro-nutrients needed for peak performance
Begin by starting with one teaspoon per day and gradually increase over two weeks to suggested usage of 1 to 2 tablespoons per day. Elite Green Protein is very cleansing, and you may experience typical cleansing reactions if you do not gradually work your way up to the suggested usage. For intensive use, you may work your way up to 6 tablespoons, ideally spread out throughout the day.
Elite Green Protein is a functional food. It is lean, mean, and green! Mixing it with juice or a smoothie may make it more palatable to you. Some people find greens to be a tasty treat, while others need to get accustomed to the flavors of pure nutrition.
The Warrior Force standard
Like all Warrior Force products, Elite Green is...
- 100% TruGanically Grown. TruGanic is a purist, hard-core, quality standard significantly beyond organic standards created to verify absolute purity. All TruGanic products must pass tests to verify that they are 100% free of pesticides, herbicides, insecticides, gluten, irradiation, and GMOs. TruGanic also includes authentic, high-level standards for production, non-toxic cleaning agents and pest control, electromagnetic radiation, processing agents, additives, and air quality.
- Packaged with EcoFresh Nutrient Lock packaging (amber glass bottles, oxygen absorbers, rubberized airtight metal lids) ensures potency and long shelf life. This is the most costly way to package products, but product integrity and nutrient preservation is dramatically increased. Refrigeration is not required.
- Enhanced with Energenesis Energetic Enhancements: Homeopathic, Magnetic, Vibrational+
- All ingredients are optimally dried for maximum life force.
- Free from binders, fillers, or excipients. Nothing but 100% potent superfood nutrition.
17.65 oz/ 500g