- BioCare Flea Trap Replacement Capture Pads, set of 3Price: $5.99 Special Price $4.95
- BioCare Fruit Fly Replacement Lures, set of 3Price: $3.99 Special Price $2.95
- OakStump Farms Mosquito Replacement LurePrice: $4.99 Special Price $4.29
- OakStump Farms Yellow Jacket and Wasp TrapPrice: $9.99 Special Price $7.99
- OakStump Farms Yellow Jacket and Wasp Replacement Lure, set of 2Price: $3.99 Special Price $3.79
- OakStump Farms Codling Moth Trap, set of 2Price: $9.99 Special Price $8.99
- BioCare Cockroach Trap, set of 6Price: $8.99 Special Price $6.95
- BioCare Clothes Moth Trap, set of 2Price: $8.99 Special Price $7.49
- BioCare First Response Bed Bug TrapPrice: $34.99 Special Price $31.99
- BioCare First Response Bed Bug Trap RefillPrice: $9.99 Special Price $6.71
- BioCare Kitchen Fruit Fly Traps, set of 2Price: $9.99 Special Price $7.95
- BioCare Gnat Stix, set of 12Price: $5.99 Special Price $4.79
- BioCare Spider and Silverfish Trap, set of 6Price: $7.99 Special Price $6.99
- BioCare Lighted Flea TrapPrice: $17.99 Special Price $14.99
- BioCare Flour and Pantry Moth Trap, set of 2Price: $7.99 Special Price $7.39
- OakStump Farms Jumbo Fly TrapPrice: $9.99 Special Price $7.50
- OakStump Farms Slim Fly TrapPrice: $7.99 Special Price $5.59
- OakStump Farms Fly Trap Replacement Lures, set of 4Price: $4.99 Special Price $3.42
- BioCare Aphid and Whitefly Trap, set of 4Price: $5.99 Special Price $4.89
- OakStump Farms Apple Maggot Replacement Lures, set of 3Price: $7.99 Special Price $7.39
- OakStump Farms Apple Maggot Trap, set of 3Price: $17.99 Special Price $15.49
- BioCare Birdseed Moth Trap, set of 2Price: $7.99 Special Price $6.95
Natural Pest Control: Non-Toxic Pest Control
Most farmers have opted for natural pest control to create a balance between pests and predators in their farms. Their goal is to reduce specific pests and the diseases they cause to a level that does not affect the animals or plants as much. This is done without eliminating them since they have an essential part to play in the natural system. Doing it effectively requires the use of some products. Each of them is designed to deal with a particular pest or a group of them. They do not all work in the same way hence, some are more effective than others. Here are some of those that are super effective in natural pest control.
BioCare Replacement Flea Trap Capture Pads - This natural pest control product is designed to eradicate fleas. Each pad can last for as long as three months. You might also have to replace it if it is full of up to 10,000 fleas. These capture pads are effective, and they are environmentally friendly hence safe for use at home or in your garden.
You can use this product for natural pest control. It is ideal for dog, cat and horse owners. Its primary ingredient is montmorillonite clay that removes impurities from the follicles of the skin. It also contains tea, minerals as well as various botanicals from all parts of the world. You should use the shampoo to clean the animal's skin and coat gently. It reduces inflammation and repels ticks and fleas. It also improves the symptoms of some skin diseases like dermatitis.
BioCare Cockroach Trap - Using the BioCare Cockroach Trap for natural pest control also works. It is created to eliminate all types of cockroaches. The natural pest control product comes with six traps that attract the roaches onto a sticky surface. They are disposable and non-poisonous.
Natural pest control is the best way to deal with pests that attack you, your animals or crops. The products that are used are non-toxic hence they are safe for use. Besides, they are inexpensive when compared to some chemical products that are designed to kill pests. They help to conserve the environment, which makes them safe for both human, animal and plant life.
Looking for non-toxic, safe and natural pest control products? Healthy Goods has everything you need to protect your family and home (and even pets!) from pesky pests, without dangerous chemicals. Don't be "bugged" by wasps, flys, moths, wasps, cockroaches, fleas, ticks, or other pests. Try one of our natural, non-toxic pest control solutions so you can go back to enjoying your home!