Hyland's Defend Cold & Cough Nighttime, 4oz
This Product is 46% Off !
Temporarily relieves the symptoms of the common cold including:
- Runny nose
- Nasal and chest congestion
- Sore throat
- Accompanying sleeplessness
** The uses for this product is based on traditional homeopathic practice. They have not been reviewed by the Food and Drug Administration.
Measure only with the dosing cup provided. Do not use dosing cup with other products. On dosing cup, tsp=teaspoon.
- Adults and children 12 years and over: 15mL or 3 teaspoons at bedtime and every 4 hours during the night or as necessary
- Children 6 years to under 12 years: 10mL or 2 teaspoons at bedtime and every 4 hours during the night or as necessary
- Children 2 years to under 6 years: 5mL or 1 teaspoon at bedtime and every 4 hours during the night or as necessary
As with any drug, ask a doctor before use if pregnant or nursing. Consult a physician if:
- Symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen
- Inflammation, fever or infection develops
- Symptoms are accompanied by high fever (101ºF)
- Cough tends to recur or is accompanied by high fever, rash or persistent headache
Keep this and all medication out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, contact a medical professional or poison control center immediately.
Do not use this product for persistent or chronic cough such as asthma, smoking or emphysema or if cough is accompanied by excessive mucus, unless directed by a licensed health care professional
A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition.
Sore throat warning: severe persistent sore throat or sore throat accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea, and vomiting may be serious. Consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use if imprinted tamper band is broken or missing
There have been no reports of interactions between this product and ibuprofen or acetaminophen.