Hyland's Earache Tablets, 40 count
Hyland's Earache has been clinically shown to reduce earache symptoms in the first 48 hours of the episode. 100 % natural homeopathic formula calms and soothes earaches due to cold and flu, swimmer's ear, and allergies. 40 tabs
Hyland's Earache, 40 tabs
Hyland's Earache provides rapid relief of earaches due to colds, allergies, and swimmer's ear. Both drops & tablets help relieve symptoms of fever, pain, irritability and sleeplessness associated with earaches. You can help ease your child's discomfort with Hyland's Earache Drops.
Hyland's Earache has been clinically shown to reduce earache symptoms during the first 48 hours of the episode, and are 100% natural with no antibiotics or alcohol. This gentle, homeopathic formula of botanical and mineral ingredients is safe to use with other medicines, and has no known side effects or interactions with any other medication (including antibiotics).
Swimmer's ear can be a real pain. Don't let it spoil your summer. Unlike conventional swimmer's ear treatments that simply dry the ears, Hyland's Earache works directly to relieve the pain, itch, and congestion associated with swimmer's ear. No alcohol, no sting, 100% natural, homeopathic and safe for all ages.
My children swim all day, every day in the summer. Can I use Hyland’s Earache to prevent Swimmer’s Ear?
Hyland’s Earache Tablets should only be used once symptoms of an earache develop. However, Hyland's Earache Drops can be used to help prevent swimmer's ear.
Hyland's Earache tabs contain:
- • Pulsatilla: The common name is ‘Wind Flower’ and this botanical is included to relieve ear pain that is “worse at night.”
- • Chamomilla: The common name is ‘Chamomile’ (like the tea.) This botanical, relieves the symptoms of restlessness or irritability.
- • Sulphur: This mineral relieves the symptoms of throbbing, pulsing pain in ears.
- • Calcarea Carbonica: Also a mineral, Calc Carb relieves the symptoms of ear pain with a burning sensation.
- • Belladonna: Commonly known as ‘Nightshade’, this botanical relieves the symptoms of fever and inflammation. Don’t worry about the toxicity of this medicine. It is true that Belladonna in its original state (much higher concentrations) can cause health problems, but when used homeopathically, the toxic components are highly diluted, and it is literally impossible to overdose on this product.
- • Lycopodium: The common name is ‘Club Moss’, and this botanical is for relieving the symptoms of pain and congestion in ears.
Indications for Use: For the relief of symptoms of fever, pain, irritability and sleeplessness associated with earaches in children after diagnosis by a physician. If symptoms persist for more than 48 hours or if there is a discharge from the ear, discontinue use and contact your health care professional.