Hyland's Baby Gas Drops, 1 fl oz
Hyland's Baby Gas Drops relieves symptoms of gas discomfort and pain including stomach pressure and pain, bloating, burping, restlessness and gas that disturbs sleep. Homeopathic, contains no artificial flavors, dyes or sweeteners. Natural grape flavor. Made in USA. 1 fl oz with dropper top
Hyland's Baby Gas Drops, 1 fl oz
Temporarily relieves the symptoms of gas, stomach pressure and pain, swollen tummy, restlessness, crying, burping, fussiness, groaning, gas discomfort, colic, constipation, disturbed sleep, hard tummy, and bloating.
- Argentum Nitricum 12X HPUS: gas, stomach pressure and pain
- Asafoetida 6X HPUS: swollen tummy, gas, restlessness
- Carbo Vegetabilis 12x HPUS: gas especially after feeding, crying, burping
- Chamomilla 6X HPUS: restlessness, fussiness, crying, groaning
- Cinchona Officinalis 6X HPUS: gas discomfort, stomach pressure, colic, constipation
- Colocynthis 6X HPUS: stomach pain and pressure, swollen tummy, disturbed sleep
- Lycopodium 30X HPUS: hard tummy, bloating, burping
- Nux Moschata 6X HPUS: stomach pressure, gas that disturbs sleep
- Sepia 12X HPUS: hard, expanded tummy, stomach pressure and pain
"HPUS" indicates that the active ingredients are in the official Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
Inactive Ingredients: Citric Acid, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Grape Flavor (Natural), Potassium Sorbate, Purified Water, Sodium Citrate, Vegetable Glycerin.
- Measure only with the dosing dropper provided
- Do not use dropper with other products
- On dosing dropper, mL= milliliter
- Fill to prescribed level and dispense liquid slowly into baby’s mouth, toward inner cheek
- For best results clean dropper after each use
Newborns and infants under 2 years of age (or weight under 24 lb): 0.3 mL every 15 minutes for up to 8 doses until relieved; then every 2 hours as required.
Children over 2 years of age (or weight over 24 lb): 0.6 mL every 15 minutes for up to 8 doses until relieved; then every 2 hours as required.
1 fl oz with dropper top
What is Homeopathy?
Homeopathy is a holistic approach to medicine that originated in Germany over 200 years ago, and that has been practiced in the US since 1825. Homeopathic remedies are often natural remedies made from plants and minerals, and are mostly designed for common ailments such as coughs or colds. Homeopathy is often viewed as a complementary treatment option that can accompany conventional treatments.
Homeopathic remedies are tailored to the lifestyle of each individual person. A big picture approach, including the emotional and mental states of a person, is taken into consideration when a homeopathic remedy is recommended.
Homeopathic remedies are believed to be more effective when the active ingredient is diluted, which is a very different approach than conventional medicines. It is thought that the further diluted the formula, the more effective it is.
This diluted, minimum dose approach means that many homeopathic remedies are considered safe for the whole family, including kids.
An ingredient followed by a number, such as Phospohorus 6X, means that substance has been diluted 6 times. A 12X would mean diluted 12 times, and so on.
Like Cures Like
Homeopathic remedies are based on the principle that "Like cures like" - meaning that if a substance could cause an illness or have an effect on a healthy person, then taking a very small, diluted amount of that same substance could cure a sick person with those same symptoms.
The best example of this Like Cures Like principle is onions. A healthy person may experience watery eyes and a runny nose as a result of chopping onions. In the homeopathic principle of Like Cures Like, someone experiencing a cold with symptoms of watery eyes and a runny nose would then benefit from taking Allium Cepa - made from onions.
As with any drug, ask a doctor before use if pregnant or nursing. Consult a physician if:
- ▪ Symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen
- ▪ Cough tends to recur or is accompanied by high fever, rash or persistent headache
Keep this and all medications out of the reach of children.
In case of accidental overdose, contact a medical professional or a poison control center immediately.
Do not use this product for persistent or chronic cough such as asthma, smoking or emphysema or if cough is accompanied by excessive mucus, unless directed by a licensed health care professional.
A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition.
Do not use if imprinted tamper band is broken or missing.