Infant & Toddler Health
- Nordic Naturals Children's DHA Softgels,Strawberry
Starting at $12.71
- 19% OffHyland's Cough Syrup with Natural Honey 4 Kids, 4 fl ozPrice: $9.99 Special Price $8.06
- 30% OffGarden of Life RAW Probiotics Kids, 3.4 oz/96gPrice: $29.99 Special Price $20.99
- 34% OffLuyties Cell Salts - Fever Tissue M, 500 TabletsPrice: $9.95 Special Price $6.60
- 15% OffNordic Naturals Children's DHA Liquid, 8 fl ozPrice: $26.95 Special Price $22.91
- 15% OffNordic Naturals Vitamin D3 Gummies, 60 countPrice: $13.45 Special Price $11.43
- 25% OffHyland's Bumps & Bruises Ointment, 0.8 ozPrice: $9.52 Special Price $7.14
- 46% OffHyland's 4 Kids Complete Cold 'n Flu, 125 tabsPrice: $8.39 Special Price $4.52
- 46% OffHyland's Earache Drops, 0.33 fl ozPrice: $11.09 Special Price $5.96
- 30% OffHyland's 4 Kids Calm 'n Restful, 125 tabsPrice: $7.19 Special Price $5.03
- 46% OffHyland's Earache Tablets, 40 countPrice: $11.89 Special Price $6.40
- 46% OffHyland's Tiny Cold TabletsPrice: $12.99 Special Price $6.99
- 46% OffHyland's Bumps & Bruises, 125 tabsPrice: $8.29 Special Price $4.46
- 39% OffHyland's Baby Colic Remedy, 125 tabsPrice: $9.99 Special Price $6.14
- 15% OffNordic Naturals Berries Children's Chewable Multivitamins, 120 ctPrice: $24.95 Special Price $21.21
- 15% OffNordic Naturals Omega-3 Gummies, 60 countPrice: $22.95 Special Price $19.51
- 15% OffNordic Naturals Omega-3 Fishies, 30 countPrice: $34.95 Special Price $29.71
- 20% OffDr. Mercola Kids Krill Oil, 60 countPrice: $33.75 Special Price $26.97
- 28% OffMegaFood® Kid's One Daily, 60ctPrice: $35.36 Special Price $25.46
- 28% OffMegaFood® Baby & Me, 120ctPrice: $47.16 Special Price $33.96
- 30% OffGarden of Life Oceans Kids DHA Chewables, Berry Lime, 120 ctPrice: $19.99 Special Price $13.99
- 30% OffGarden of Life RAW Prenatal Multivitamins, 180 countPrice: $65.99 Special Price $46.19Free Shipping!
The health and wellness of a baby is the number one priority of parents everywhere. Infants and toddlers are rapidly growing and developing, in body and mind. They need plenty of rest, a safe environment, and nutritional support for growthand development.
Common health problems in babies include coughs, colds, ear infections, fevers, and vomiting, and skin problems like diaper rash or cradle cap. Infant colic affects as many as 25% of babies, and infant Torticollis is relatively common in newborns.
Babies receive the nutrients they need from their mother's milk or formula. Around 4 to 6 months of age, babies start to eat solid foods. Parents should be sure that their infants and toddlers are receiving plenty of nutrients from whole foods. Nutrients most likely to be deficient in a child's diet are calcium, iron, vitamin C, vitamin A, folic acid and vitamin B6. Omega-3 essential fatty acids play a role in growth, brain development, and cognitive development.