Items 1-36 of 129
- 20% OffTerry Naturally Hemp Oil + Curcumin, 30ctPrice: $45.95 Special Price $36.76
- 20% OffTerry Naturally Hemp Oil, 30ctPrice: $47.95 Special Price $38.36
- 20% OffTerry Naturally Curamin Low Back Pain, 60ctPrice: $54.95 Special Price $43.96
- 20% OffTerry Naturally Curamin Headache Relief + Caffeine , 60ctPrice: $45.95 Special Price $36.76
- 20% OffTerry Naturally Curamin Extra Strength, 60ctPrice: $46.95 Special Price $37.56
- 20% OffTerry Naturally Curamin, 60ctPrice: $38.95 Special Price $31.16
- 20% OffTerry Naturally CuraMed Brain, 60ctPrice: $43.95 Special Price $35.16
- 20% OffTerry Naturally CuraMed 750mg, 30ctPrice: $33.95 Special Price $27.16
- 20% OffTerry Naturally CuraMed 375mg, 60ctPrice: $34.95 Special Price $27.96
- Green Pasture X-Factor High Vitamin Butter Oil, 8.1 fl oz/240mL
Starting at $59.99
- 29% OffRed Ace Organic Beet & Turmeric, 2ozPrice: $5.49 Special Price $3.90
- 15% OffNorth American Herb & Spice Hempanol PM, 1ozPrice: $49.99 Special Price $42.49
- Body Ecology Immune Power Protein, Chocolate, 15 packets$39.95Free Shipping!
- 28% OffMegaFood® Turmeric Strength for Joint, 60ctPrice: $50.76 Special Price $36.55Free Shipping!
- 28% OffMegaFood® Turmeric Strength for Liver, 60ctPrice: $45.36 Special Price $32.66
- 9% OffBioPharma Scientific NanoEPA DHA with D&E, Mango Peach, 15 ozPrice: $43.95 Special Price $39.95
- Integrative Thera. Theracurmin HP, 60 ct$53.00Free Shipping!
- Integrative Therapeutics Glutamine Forte, 7.1 oz$52.50Free Shipping!
- 38% OffHerb Pharm Mullein Garlic Pure Ear Oil, 1 fl ozPrice: $13.00 Special Price $8.10
- 20% OffDr. Mercola Fermented Black Garlic, 60 ctPrice: $21.25 Special Price $16.97
- 10% OffWhole Formulas Turmeric Extract, 1 fl ozPrice: $13.20 Special Price $11.88
- 10% OffWhole Formulas Turmeric, 60 ctPrice: $28.80 Special Price $25.92
- 10% OffWhole Formulas Tea Tree Oil, 1 fl ozPrice: $12.60 Special Price $11.34
Items 1-36 of 129
Inflammation is a complex biological process in the body caused by a harmful bacteria, injury to tissue, persistent foreign body, or infection. The inflammatory response is considered a part of our innate immunity, naturally present in our bodies whenwe are born, where our body attempts to heal itself.
Acute inflammation begins rapidly, and signs and symptoms may be present for a short time. Conditions related to acute inflammation may be bronchitis, an ingrown toenail, a sore throat from a cold or the flu, or a scratch or cut on the skin.
Chronic inflammation is a long term inflammation which can last for months, or even years. Conditions associated with chronic inflammation may be asthma, peptic ulcers, periodontitis, chronic sinusitis, chronic pain, and hay fever.
Without the inflammation process, any damage to our tissues, wounds, or infections would not heal. However, chronic inflammation can lead to many conditions with negative health consequences. Certain herbs and nutrients have anti-inflammatory properties, like omega-3 fatty acids, ginger, and turmeric.