- 20% OffTerry Naturally Curamin Low Back Pain, 60ctPrice: $54.95 Special Price $43.96
- 20% OffDr. Mercola Curcumin Advanced, 30 ctPrice: $37.49 Special Price $29.97
- 20% OffDr. Mercola Joint Formula, 30 countPrice: $24.99 Special Price $19.97
- 25% OffHyland's Bumps & Bruises Ointment, 0.8 ozPrice: $9.52 Special Price $7.14
- Pure Encapsulations Curcumin 500 with Bioperine, 120 count$65.60Free Shipping!
- 10% OffWhole Formulas Rhodiola, 60 ctPrice: $27.40 Special Price $24.66
- 10% OffWhole Formulas Rhodiola Root Extract, 1 fl ozPrice: $13.80 Special Price $12.42
- Morningstar Minerals Got Arginine?
Starting at $29.99Out of stock
- 17% OffBiogenesis White Willow Plus, 60 countPrice: $33.29 Special Price $27.75
- 17% OffBiogenesis White Willow Forte, 120 countPrice: $43.69 Special Price $36.42
- 3% OffBioResource Inflamyar Drops, 100 mLPrice: $34.00 Special Price $32.95
- Pure Encapsulations Ginger Extract, 120 count$50.50Free Shipping!
- 46% OffHyland's Bumps & Bruises, 125 tabsPrice: $8.29 Special Price $4.46
- 17% OffBioGenesis Osteogenesis ES, 240 ctPrice: $39.59 Special Price $33.00
- 17% OffBioGenesis Muscle-Aid, 153gPrice: $36.09 Special Price $30.08
- 15% OffLive Superfoods Turmeric Powder, Organic, 12 ozPrice: $12.99 Special Price $10.99
- 10% OffEmerald Labs Osteo Bone Health, 90 countPrice: $21.95 Special Price $19.76
- 20% OffDr. Mercola Antarctic Krill Oil, 60 countPrice: $37.49 Special Price $29.97
- 1% OffBioResource Inflamyar Ointment, 100gPrice: $22.95 Special Price $22.79
- 17% OffBioGenesis ArthroGenx, 150 ctPrice: $42.29 Special Price $35.25
- 17% OffBioGenesis OsteoGenesis, 120 countPrice: $30.89 Special Price $25.75
Accidents happen. Bumps, bruises, sprains and strains, cuts, scrapes, and minor wounds are a fact of life.
The body is a complex machine that is able to heal itself from these minor injuries through a number of different processes and systems including the immune system and through theprocess of inflammation.
Applying ice to strains and sprains is a commonly recommended by health care practitioners to manage pain and inflammation. Elevating injured areas is another way to manage swelling associated with minor injuries.
Topical balms, creams, and ointments of herbal tinctures have been traditionally used for sprains, strains, and bruises. Arnica is one herb with a historical tradition of assisting the body's natural healing process. Manuka honey harnesses the power of the "healing honey of the tea tree" for minor cuts and scrapes.
Want to know more about naturally treating minor injuries? Read our injury blog post and become an expert!