Live Superfoods Chlorella Tablets, 250mg, 1000ct
This Product is 22% Off !
Live Superfoods Chlorella Tablets are made from broken-cell walled raw chlorella. Chlorella contains antioxidant compounds such as vitamin C, and is a rich source of vitamins, minerals, and chlorophyll. 1000 - 250mg tablets.
Live Superfoods Chlorella Tablets (Chlorella vulgaris)
Our Chlorella Tablets are 100% raw, chlorella powder cold-pressed into a tablet with no binder, fillers, or additives. Using a unique process, the cell wall of our chlorella is shattered through the use of ultra-sound vibration technology, not miling or crushing, for a truly amazing Chlorella tablet.
Chlorella is rich in essential nutrients such as vitamins, minerals, and antioxidant compounds that support the immune system, and normal bodily functions.
- A fresh water, single-cell green algae rich in vitamins, minerals, fiber, nucleic acids, amino acids, enzymes, CGF (Chlorella Growth Factor) and other beneficial nutrients
- Chlorella has a tough indigestible cell wall
- Has 5 to 10 times the chlorophyll content of any other algae
- Supports liver health and has been called the "great normalizer" because of its ability to balance bodily functions
- Promotes cell reproduction and increased hemoglobin levels
- Supports the beneficial bacteria in our stomach (Lactobacillus), which supports digestive and immune system function
The nutrients naturally present in chlorella are necessary for many biological processes in the body. It contains both water and fat soluble vitamins that act as antioxidants and many essential minerals. Most notabley present in chlorella is an abundance of Vitamin A, Iron, and Zinc.
Vitamin A is a fat-soluble vitamin with four major functions in the body, it helps cells to reproduce normally, is required for eye and vision health, it is needed for normal growth and development of a fetus, and is necessary for normal reproductive function.
Iron is an essential mineral that is part of hemoglobin, meaning that it plays a role in delivering oxygen throughout the blood. Iron is also a part of myoglobin, which helps muscle cells to store oxygen. Iron is mostly found in meats and fish, and in leafy green vegetables. Vegetarians often eat less iron than non-vegetarians. Chlorella is a great way to get more iron in your diet if eating a vegan or vegetarian diet.
Zinc is an essential mineral that is a componant of over 300 enzymes needed to repair wounds, maintain fertility, synthesize protein, help cells reproduce, and support vision and immunity.
Chlorella Nutrients include:
• Vitamin B1 - Needed for nervous system, heart, and muscle function
• Vitamin B2 - Needed for growth, reproduction, and to metabolize carbs, fats, and proteins
• Vitamin B6 - Strengthens the immune system, needed to synthesize protein and fat
• Vitamin B12 - Forms and regenerates red blood cells, maintains a healthy nervous system
• Folic Acid - Helps protect against birth defects, anemia, and internal parasites
• Biotin - Needed for skin, hair, and nail health
• Inositol - Helps regulate cholesterol levels, promotes healthy skin and hair
• Vitamin C - Acts as an antioxidant, needed for collagen production, helps wounds to heal
• Vitamin E - Acts as an antioxidant, prevents oxidation of "bad" cholesterol
• Vitamin K - Improves bone mineral content and protects against bone loss; reduces risk of insulin resistance
• Iron - Necessary for the production of hemoglobin, myoglobin, and some enzymes
• Calcium - Needed for bone, teeth, and cardiovascular health
• Potassium - Regulates water balance and heart rhythms
• Magnesium - Essential for nerve and muscle function
• Phosphorus - Present in every cell of the body and involved in all physiological chemical reactions
• Beta-carotene - Acts as an antioxidant and is converted to vitamin A
• Amino acids - The building blocks for protein
• Essential fatty acids - Promote healthy skin and hair, needed for growth
• Chlorophyll - Posseses natural anti-bacterial properties
Supporters state that chlorella supplements increase the level of albumin in the body. Albumin is a protein normally present in the bloodstream, and many health professionals believe that albumin levels can be a precursor to non-heridtary degenerative diseases.
Many people use chlorella as a natural and gentle detoxification agent, while others enjoy including it in their daily diet as a way to get a range of beneficial nutrients that promote health and wellbeing.
Serving Size: 5 grams (20 tablets)
Servings per container: 50
Recommended Daily Dosage
Maintenance Dosage: 3-5 grams/day
Significant Part of the Diet: 6-10 grams/day
Primary Source of Protein: 12-19 grams/day
Best before a meal to aid with digestion.
There are over 70,000 species of algae in the world. Some are magnificent whole foods such as Chlorella Pyrenoidosa. It is a 4 billion year old strain of green algae, making it one of the oldest foods on the planet. It is a fresh water, single-cell green algae that is renowned for its health giving properties such as vitamins, minerals, fiber, nucleic acids, amino acids, enzymes, CGF (Chlorella Growth Factor) and other beneficial nutrients.
Chlorella has the highest content of chlorophyll on earth. Chlorella gets its name from the high amounts of chlorophyll it possesses. Chlorophyll cells are nearly identical to hemoglobin (red blood cells) with one exception: Chlorophyll has a Magnesium molecule at that center of it; hemoglobin has an Iron molecule at the center of it. This is important because Magnesium is essential for the heart to function properly. Every time our heart beats, it is utilizing magnesium to do so. Chlorella contains enzymes such as chlorophyllase and pepsin, which are digestive enzymes. Enzymes perform a myriad of functions in the body. In fact, you can not even blink without the presence of enzymes. Chlorella has many different types of enzymes that our bodies need.
Chlorella is over 60% complete, plant-based protein with all amino acids intact. Its high levels of iron make it an excellent protein for those eating a vegetarian or vegan diet.
Chlorella supports cell reproduction, reduced cholesterol, and increased hemoglobin levels. Chlorella reproduces at an incredible rate, quadrupling every 48 hours. When eaten, Chlorella causes the beneficial bacteria in our stomach (Lactobacillus) to multiply at four times the normal rate. This improves digestion and thus the body's ability to take in nutrients greatly. Proper digestion, augmented with the necessary enzymes, is one of the keys to great health!
This product carries the California Prop 65 warning. Not sure what this means? Click here to learn more.