Live Superfoods Spinach Powder, 12 oz
This Product is 20% Off !
Live Superfoods Organic Spinach Powder is a great addition to your favorite superfood smoothie and green juice recipes. Spinach is rich in beneficial nutrients such as vitamins, minerals, and antioxidant carotenoids like lutein and zeaxanthin. Easily incorporates into your family's favorite dishes to add a boost of health benefits. USDA-certified organic, Vegan, Kosher, and Non-GMO. 12 oz.
Live Superfoods Organic Spinach Powder, 12 oz
Spinach is a leafy green vegetable full of beneficial nutrients. Essential minerals, vitamins, and antioxidants make this green food a must-eat! Our spinach powder is USDA-certified organic, kosher, and is Non-GMO. Easily stirs into your favorite green juices and superfood smoothies, and makes a nutritious addition to your favorite savory dishes.
Spinach is a rich source of beneficial nutrients, such as Iron, an essential mineral found in hemoglobin (the oxygen carrying componant of blood). Antioxidant carotenoids like lutein and zeaxanthin can help fight free radical damage and support vision health.
Spinach contains the following health promoting nutrients:
- Vitamin A - Supports vision, immune, and reproductive health
- Vitamin C - Supports collagen production, immune system health, & acts as an antioxidant
- Vitamin K - Transports calcium for proper bone formation and blood clotting
- Thiamin - Necessary for cellular energy production
- Riboflavin - Processes amino acids and fats, activates B vitamins
- Vitamin B6 - Needed for brain development during pregnancy, and for immune function
- Folate - Needed for cell division and to create DNA
- Calcium - Necessary for bone and teeth formation, nerve cell transmission, & blood clotting
- Iron - Part of hemoglobin and myoglobin, storing & moving oxygen through the body
- Magnesium - Needed for bone, protein, and fatty acid formation
- Phosphorus - Important componant of cell membranes
- Potassium - Regulates blood pressure, acidity levels, & neuromuscular function
- Copper - Needed to absorb iron, for cellular energy production, & hormone synthesis
- Manganese - Needed for healthy skin, bone, & cartilage formation, as well as gluten tolerance
Our Organic Spinach Powder will add a boost of leafy green goodness to your superfood smoothie and juice recipes, but it is also a great way to add extra veggies to your family's favorite savory recipes. If your finnicky eaters won't touch a green vegetable on their plate, try mixing spinach powder into your tomato-based pasta sauce, gazpacho, minestrone soup, or pesto sauce! The savory, slightly salty flavor of our spinach powder will be a subtle, tasty addition to dinner, and you will feel great "sneaking" in some extra vegetables.
Our Spinach Powder is Certified Organic and grown on a Non-GMO farm in China. Spinach leaves are dehydrated and then milled into a fine powder that will dissolve quickly into water and other liquids.
12 oz resealable package