Lymphatic System Support
Items 1-36 of 44
- 10% OffWhole Formulas Turmeric Extract, 1 fl ozPrice: $13.20 Special Price $11.88
- 10% OffWhole Formulas Turmeric, 60 ctPrice: $28.80 Special Price $25.92
- 10% OffWhole Formulas Ginger Root, 90 ctPrice: $14.00 Special Price $12.60
- 10% OffWhole Formulas Ginger Extract, 1 fl ozPrice: $13.20 Special Price $11.88
- 10% OffWhole Formulas Detoxify, 1 fl ozPrice: $14.40 Special Price $12.96
- 10% OffOjio Ashwagandha Extract Powder, 3.5 ozPrice: $19.99 Special Price $17.99
- 15% OffNordic Naturals Complete Omega, 120 countPrice: $33.95 Special Price $28.86
- BodyBio Chlorella, 300mg, 300 count$58.95Free Shipping!
- Integrative Thera. Pure Harvest Greens, Elderberry, 14.8oz$77.00Free Shipping!
- BodyBio Iodine #9$14.95
- 17% OffBioGenesis MultiGreens, 180 countPrice: $50.99 Special Price $42.50Free Shipping!
- 17% OffBioGenesis Stress Factors, 60 countPrice: $32.99 Special Price $27.50Out of stock
- 15% OffNordic Naturals Omega-3 Pet for Medium to Large Breed Dogs, 8 fl ozPrice: $23.95 Special Price $20.36
- 15% OffNordic Naturals Omega-3 Gummies, 60 countPrice: $22.95 Special Price $19.51
- 15% OffNordic Naturals Omega-3 Fishies, 30 countPrice: $34.95 Special Price $29.71
- 15% OffNordic Naturals Omega-3 Liquid Purified Fish Oil, Lemon, 8 fl ozPrice: $25.95 Special Price $22.06
- 5% OffDragon Herbs Astragalus eeTee, 2.5 oz/75gPrice: $25.00 Special Price $23.75
- 20% OffDr. Mercola Spiru-Blue Organic Spirulina with Astaxanthin, 120 ctPrice: $24.99 Special Price $19.97
- 5% OffDragon Herbs Astragalus, 100 countPrice: $27.00 Special Price $25.65
- 5% OffDragon Herbs Codonopsis and Astragalus, 100 countPrice: $21.00 Special Price $19.95
- 21% OffLive Superfoods Ashwagandha Powder, Organic, 12 ozPrice: $18.99 Special Price $14.99
- 5% OffDragon Herbs Adaptogen Energizer, 100 countPrice: $32.00 Special Price $30.40
- 2% OffNascent Iodine, 1 fl ozPrice: $38.00 Special Price $37.25
- 20% OffDr Mercola Fermented Chlorella, 450 ctPrice: $18.75 Special Price $14.97
Items 1-36 of 44
Lympathic System Support Supplements & Products
The Lymphatic system consists of tissues and organs such as the tonsils, adenoids, spleen and thymus, but it is primarily composed of the lymph vessels, lymph nodes, and lymph fluid. The lymphatic system transports this lymph liquid, a clear, colorless fluidcontaining white blood cells that help rid the body of toxins and waste. Lymph nodes help the immune system, producing and storing cells that fight infection and disease.
Lymphatic conditons can include lymphedema, Hodgkin's lymphoma, Castleman disease, Kumphangiomatosis, elephantiasis, leukemia, and lymphatic filiaris, a disease in which parasitic worms infiltrate the lymph system via the bite of a mosquito.
Water is needed to support the lymph system. Green vegetables full of chlorophyll, and fatty acids like those found in nuts and seeds can also support lymphatic health. Deep breathing, exercise, and stress management can also play a role in lymph health. Iodine deficiency is a common cause of lymphatic congestion. Herbs such as astragalus and echinacea have been used historically to support the lymph system in traditional herbal medicine practices.
Harmful toxins are exposed to our bodies every day. They are in the air that we breathe, the water that we consume, and the food that we eat. That's why it is very important to naturally detoxify our organs on a regular basis. In some cases, you would be able to use natural remedies such as lymphatic system support supplements that help support the kidney, lungs, and the lymphatic system. Your body has the ability to show you when it is time for a natural cleanse. You may feel constipated, fatigued, unable to focus on normal daily activities, have trouble sleeping, or experience weight gain. If you notice any of these on a regular basis then it's time for you to detox your body with natural lymphatic system support supplements
The lymphatic system is associated with almost every part of your body. It is part of the system that continuously works and brings nutrients to our bodies by disposing of waste and toxins.
In addition to lymphatic organs such as the spleen, thymus, and tonsils, the system also includes lymph nodes. Lymph nodes are used to filter lymph fluid which is a substance that comes from blood plasma. The clear substance contains nutrients, oxygen, and cellular waste. Which plays a very large part in the role of the immune system. That's why it is important to make sure that your lymphatic system is properly taken care of on a regular basis using lymphatic system support supplements.
The foods that we consume are very disruptive to our digestive system if we are not eating properly. So what can you do to help maintain your lymphatic system? A good suggestion would be to start by eating healthy, getting enough sleep, cutting out the stress in your life and including lymphatic system support supplements in your daily regimen.
The kind of diet that you should follow would include foods that are anti-inflammatory and high in antioxidants. This could be anything that includes leafy vegetables, Omega 3 Foods, unrefined oils, and natural herbs such as garlic, ginger, and turmeric. In addition to eating healthy, you also want to consider lymphatic system support supplements.
Ginger Root and Garlic are both universal spices that can be used to give your body a positive boost and provide your lymphatic system with a natural cleanse. Astragalus is a rejuvenating scrub that also has the ability to boost the lymphatic system. Milk thistle is known for the detoxification of the lymphatic drainage system as well. Burdock is a substance that has the ability to enhance lymphatic drainage and boost the immune system function. This would be a great option when using lymphatic system support supplements.
Ocotillo bark is historically known by the Native American tribes to support and detox the lymphatic system. Stillingia root has the ability to treat swollen lymph nodes and fix a congested lymphatic system. Turmeric, which is well known for cooking, it also has the potential to reduce inflammation and improve blood flow.
At any given time our bodies are being attacked by microscopic agents that could be making us sick. This includes toxins, bacteria, and microbes. Eventually, these types of harmful agents will enter into our lymphatic fluid system. This is when the immune system kicks in and wipes out all threats. However, this is not possible without a healthy diet and lymphatic system support supplements.