BioGenesis Muscle-Aid, 153g
Price: $36.09 Special Price $30.08
This Product is 17% Off !
Automatically receive 17% off this product - no coupon code needed! Limited time only.
BioGenesis Muscle-Aid provides mineral amino acid chelates and vitamins in a formula that includes malic acid‚ L-taurine‚ L-glutamine‚ L-carnitine‚ and selenium for optimizing energy support and alleviating cramping and muscle spasms, while promoting good cardiovascular health. 153.4g powder
BioGenesis Muscle-Aid, 153g
BioGenesis Muscle-Aid provides a mineral amino acid chelate and vitamin formula that includes
- Magnesium is a cofactor in over 300 enzymatic reactions in human physiology. It participates in neuromuscular activity, including excitation-contraction coupling, and energy production through carbohydrate metabolism.
- Malic acid, which plays an important role in the production of energy (ATP) within the mitochondria in both aerobic and anaerobic conditions and it facilitates the delivery of lactic acid into the Krebs Cycle, which helps clear lactic acid and prevents its build up.
- Selenium participates as a cofactor in glutathione peroxidase, an important antioxidant enzyme, and potentiates the antioxidant effects of vitamin E.
- L-glutamine restores nitrogen balance, increases glycogen synthesis, and promotes protein synthesis and muscle growth, and is the primary source of energy for cells lining the gastrointestinal tract.
- Potassium is the most common intracellular nutrient, and participates in transmembrane ionic shifts, contributing to neuronal transmission and muscle cell depolarization.
- Calcium promotes the coupling of excitation-contraction within muscle cells, generation of transmembrane action potentials in cardiac pacemaker and conducting fibers, and transmission of impulses by nerve fibers.
- Vitamin E helps to fight free radical oxidation damage, including lipid peroxidation. This activity protects normal cellular structure and function.
- L-taurine functions as an inhibitory neurotransmitter, potentially limiting aberrant neuronal discharges.
- Vitamin B1 participates in enzymatic reactions central to energy production, including decarboxylation and transketolation.
- Vitamin B12 is required for the synthesis of myelin and is important to maintain the function of nerve cells.
Muscle-Aid dissolves easily into water or the liquid of your choice. It comes in a natural orange flavor.
153 grams powder
electrolytes, malic acid, and amino acids
natural orange juice flavor, Stevia leaf extract
Use only as directed. Mix 1 heaping teaspoon (5.1 g) into 3-6 ounces of water or desired beverage twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Keep tightly capped and store in a cool, dry place.
Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing. Keep out of reach of children. Keep your licensed healthcare practitioner informed when using this product, especially if pregnant or nursing.
1 tsp. (5.1g)
Servings per package
Use Ice Pack