You can’t see collagen, but it’s the essence of healthy skin, joints, and bones — it’s like the glue that holds us together. It's a protein, but no ordinary protein! Unfortunately, the body's natural collagen production typically slows at a rate of 1.5% per year after the age of 25. You can only guess what this decline in collagen does to us. Yep, you got it — wrinkles, tendon injuries, and joint pain.
NeoCell is the originator and industry authority on collagen health.
- 75% of the skin is made of Collagen Type 1 & 3
- Collagen aids in the transport of nutrients to the hair shaft
- Collagen supports hair and nail thickness and strength
- 100% of tendons are made of Collagen Type 1 & 3
- 86% of ligaments are made of Collagen Type 1 & 3
- 60% of cartilage is made of Collagen Type 2
- Over one third of healthy bone is composed of collagen
Every system in our body (except the nervous system) needs healthy collagen, and it provides the strength and resilience typ...Read More