- Fruitrients-X Mangosteen, 60 countPrice: $14.95 Special Price $13.46
- Whole Formulas Blood Sugar Balance, 90 ctPrice: $16.40 Special Price $14.76
- Whole Formulas Cinnamon, 90 ctPrice: $12.60 Special Price $11.34
- Uckele GlucoControl, 180ct$49.95Free Shipping!
- Uckele EPA Plus, 120ct$13.95
- Fruitrients-X African Mango (Irvingia gabonensis)
Starting at $21.56
- BioGenesis Diabetone Plus, 90 countPrice: $50.99 Special Price $42.50Free Shipping!
- Pure Encapsulations Glucosamine Complex, 180 count$73.00Free Shipping!
- Pure Encapsulations Glucose Support Formula, 120 count$62.60Free Shipping!
- Vital Nutrients Blood Sugar Support, 120 count$51.30Free Shipping!
- Biotics Research Bio-Glycozyme Forte, 270 ct$79.50Free Shipping!
Blood Sugar Supplements - Healthy & Nutritional Supplements for Anti-Aging Support
Blood sugar, also known as blood glucose, is the main source of energy in the body. After you eat, sugars and starches are broken down by the body into glucose. A hormone called insulin is produced in the pancreas and helps glucose travel throughout the body and into cells to be used as energy.
Blood sugar levels that are too high or too low can leadto hyperglycemia, or hypoglycemia. If the body does not produce enough of the insulin hormone, then Diabetes Type 1 (juvenile diabetes) can occur. If the insulin is not used properly in the body, then Diabetes Type 2 can occur. Pregnancy can effect blood glucose levels and lead to Gestational Diabetes.
Vitamins and minerals such as Vitamin D, Zinc, Chromium, B-complex vitamins, and Magnesium may support healthy blood sugar levels. Herbal supplements such as ginseng, grape seed, and fenugreek are often used in traditional herbal remedies to support blood sugar levels. In traditional Chinese medicine, Gynostemma is used to control blood sugar levels. An Ayurvedic herb used to support blood sugar is Gymnema Sylvestre, and the name of this ancient herb literally means "Sugar Destroyer".
Your blood glucose is the amount of blood sugar you have in the body, and this is true for both humans and animals. Glucose is a sugar that is found in low concentrations in the body. You should never let your blood sugar fall below a particular level to avoid diabetes and other serious health injuries. Often times, you may hear about people with low blood sugar taking insulin. Check with your doctor to find out your actual blood sugar levels. You can also learn more about your blood sugar online. Find out how blood sugar supplements can work for you.
Controlling your blood sugar is very important and should be done with a regular diet inclusive of fruit, vegetables, and red meat. Your physician can set you on a diet to help control your blood sugar. Blood sugar supplements can also help you control your glucose levels. They provide an organic formula that encourages normal blood sugar. You can purchase blood sugar supplements securely online with most forms of payment accepted, discreetly on their website.
Blood sugar levels allow you to live a full active lifestyle with energy. Unfortunately, low blood sugar levels can cause you to feel faint or lead to a coma, if you're a diabetic, but blood sugar supplements are a great way to control your glucose at any time between meals. You can improve your blood sugar with diet, exercise, and blood sugar supplements. Thousands of people have experienced relief and you can too. Their supplements cater to your blood sugar levels with an organic supplement that is safe to use each day.