Cell & Circulatory Health
- Uckele Cell Longevity 100ct Capsules$89.95Free Shipping!
- Integrative Thera. Petadolex, 60 count$53.00Free Shipping!
- Integrative Thera. Cellular Forte with IP-6 and Inositol, 240 ct$53.00Free Shipping!
- Pure Encapsulations NSK-SD Nattokinase, 50mg, 120 count$68.90Free Shipping!
- Dr. Mercola Fermented Beet Powder, 5.29ozPrice: $24.99 Special Price $19.97
- Vital Nutrients Phyto-Curcumin Plus Enzymes, 60 ctPrice: $31.80 Special Price $31.50
- Dragon Herbs Codonopsis & Zizyphus Combination, 100 ctPrice: $21.00 Special Price $19.95
- Allergy Research VascuStatin, 120 count$125.00Free Shipping!
- Allergy Research Nattokinase, 50mg, 300 count$163.70Free Shipping!
- Pure Encapsulations NSK-SD Nattokinase, 100mg, 60 ct$63.20Free Shipping!
- Pure Encapsulations NSK-SD Nattokinase, 100mg, 120 ct$117.50Free Shipping!
- Pure Encapsulations A.I. Formula, 360 count$121.10Free Shipping!
- Pure Encapsulations A.I. Formula, 120 count$52.50Free Shipping!
- BioGenesis Ultra Hematinic, 60 countPrice: $20.79 Special Price $17.33
- Dragon Herbs Green eeTee, 2.1 oz/60gPrice: $24.50 Special Price $23.28
- Allergy Research Nattokinase, 50mg, 90 count$55.31Free Shipping!
- Allergy Research Nattokinase, 36mg, 300 count$157.59Free Shipping!
- Allergy Research Nattokinase, 100mg, 180 count$118.45Free Shipping!
- Allergy Research Healthy Prostate & Ovary, 180 count$59.03Free Shipping!
- Metabolic Maintenance SAMe, 200mg, 60 count$63.00Free Shipping!
- Metabolic Maintenance SAMe Plus CoFactors, 200mg, 60 count$65.00Free Shipping!
- Emerald Labs Blood Pressure Health, 90 countPrice: $28.95 Special Price $26.06
Cell Circulatory Supplements - Healthy Anti-Aging Support
There are many types of supplements which can increase circulation in the body and have been proven to do so over time. By maintaining proper circulation, diseases such as Raynaud’s can be totally avoided. Some cell circulatory supplements come in the form of Vitamin B-rich foods, first and foremost. These foods include chili peppers, lentils (beans), and potatoes. In terms of pure cell circulatory supplements, however, these tend to include Gingko Balboa, Hawthorne Berries, Omega 3’s, Curcumin, Niacin, and L-Arginine.
Gingko Balboa is the most popular of the cell circulatory supplements, as it has been around for 270 million years and comes from China. It helps prevent macular degeneration and high blood pressure, as well as Alzheimer’s disease.
Hawthorne Berries originated in China as well, and have been found in the U.K. to help with digestive issues like constipation.
L-Arginine is one of a few cell circulatory supplements that is both good for the heart and erectile dysfunction in men, as well as helping to more quickly heal wounds, remove toxins from the kidneys, and to open the blood vessel arteries. Currently around 85 million Americans have heart disease in some capacity. To that end, Omega-3’s are also very well known to help reduce stress and decrease rates of heart problems.
Curcumin, too, is one of the most widely used cell circulatory supplements over the ages. Being a playful yellow color which reflects its benefits, curcumin has been proven to prevent heart failure in tests on rats. Curcumin is also one of those cell circulatory supplements which can possibly treat Alzheimer’s, cancer in the breasts, and even arthritic conditions too.
Likewise, Niacin (commonly known as vitamin B3) is one of the cell circulatory supplements which decreases triglycerides: the bad cholesterol, called LDL. At the same, niacin increases our body’s good cholesterol called HDL.