Cell & Circulatory Health
- Uckele Cell Longevity 100ct Capsules$89.95Free Shipping!
- Chi's Enterprise OxyPower Herbal Supplement, 120 count$50.00Free Shipping!
- 12% OffSynergy Company Heart Protector, 60ctPrice: $39.90 Special Price $34.95
- 5% OffDragon Herbs Codonopsis & Zizyphus Combination, 100 ctPrice: $21.00 Special Price $19.95
- 5% OffDragon Herbs Return to Youth Formula, 100 countPrice: $21.00 Special Price $19.95
- 5% OffDragon Herbs Green eeTee, 2.1 oz/60gPrice: $24.50 Special Price $23.28
- Integrative Thera. K-Pax Mitonutrients, 120 ct$69.50Free Shipping!
- 20% OffDr. Mercola Blood Pressure Support, 30ctPrice: $24.99 Special Price $19.97
- 20% OffDr. Mercola Fermented Beet Powder, 5.29ozPrice: $24.99 Special Price $19.97
- 20% OffDr. Mercola Fermented Beets w/Red Spinach, 60ct.Price: $22.49 Special Price $17.97
- 17% OffBioGenesis Ultra Hematinic, 60 countPrice: $20.79 Special Price $17.33
- 20% OffHealthforce Oxygen Supreme II Soothing Spray, 2 fl ozPrice: $23.69 Special Price $18.95
- 20% OffHealthforce Oxygen Supreme II, 4 fl ozPrice: $37.44 Special Price $29.95
- 10% OffEmerald Labs Blood Pressure Health, 90 countPrice: $28.95 Special Price $26.06
Cell Circulatory Supplements - Healthy Anti-Aging Support
There are many types of supplements which can increase circulation in the body and have been proven to do so over time. By maintaining proper circulation, diseases such as Raynaud’s can be totally avoided. Some cell circulatory supplements come in the form of Vitamin B-rich foods, first and foremost. These foods include chili peppers, lentils (beans), and potatoes. In terms of pure cell circulatory supplements, however, these tend to include Gingko Balboa, Hawthorne Berries, Omega 3’s, Curcumin, Niacin, and L-Arginine.
Gingko Balboa is the most popular of the cell circulatory supplements, as it has been around for 270 million years and comes from China. It helps prevent macular degeneration and high blood pressure, as well as Alzheimer’s disease.
Hawthorne Berries originated in China as well, and have been found in the U.K. to help with digestive issues like constipation.
L-Arginine is one of a few cell circulatory supplements that is both good for the heart and erectile dysfunction in men, as well as helping to more quickly heal wounds, remove toxins from the kidneys, and to open the blood vessel arteries. Currently around 85 million Americans have heart disease in some capacity. To that end, Omega-3’s are also very well known to help reduce stress and decrease rates of heart problems.
Curcumin, too, is one of the most widely used cell circulatory supplements over the ages. Being a playful yellow color which reflects its benefits, curcumin has been proven to prevent heart failure in tests on rats. Curcumin is also one of those cell circulatory supplements which can possibly treat Alzheimer’s, cancer in the breasts, and even arthritic conditions too.
Likewise, Niacin (commonly known as vitamin B3) is one of the cell circulatory supplements which decreases triglycerides: the bad cholesterol, called LDL. At the same, niacin increases our body’s good cholesterol called HDL.