- Dragon Herbs Chrysanthemum eeTee, 2.1 oz/60gPrice: $33.00 Special Price $31.35
- Pure Encapsulations Lutein/Zeaxanthin, 120 count$50.30Free Shipping!
- Pure Encapsulations Macular Support Formula, 120 count$80.70Free Shipping!
- Metabolic Maintenance VitalEyes Complete, 90 ct$58.20Free Shipping!
- Allergy Research OcuDyne II, 200 count$63.93Free Shipping!
Our eyes let us see the world around us, changing light signals into electrical ones that our brains interpret.
Light enters the eyes through the pupils, where the iris changes size depending on the brightness of the light. The lens of the eye focuses this light to the retina in the back of the eye. The retina is a mass of photoreceptors, which change the light into electrical signals.
Cataracts, dry eyes, astigmatism, double vision, glaucoma, macular degeneration, eye strain, and eye floaters are all conditions related to our eyes.
The beta-carotene found in carrots gets the most attention as a nutrient to support eye health, but is not the only nutrient used by your body to support the eyes. Beta-carotene is converted to vitamin A in the body. Zinc helps the body to absorb vitamin A. Vitamin E, vitamin C, and Lutein are additional nutrients that can support eye health. Omega-3 essential fatty acids are critical for vision development in infants and supports eye health in adults.