- Dragon Herbs Schizandra eeTee, 2.1 oz/60gPrice: $35.00 Special Price $33.25
- Whole Formulas Cayenne, 90 ctPrice: $11.00 Special Price $9.90
- Whole Formulas Inflammation Relief, 60 ctPrice: $23.20 Special Price $20.88
- Whole Formulas Marshmallow Extract, 1 fl ozPrice: $12.80 Special Price $11.52
- Whole Formulas Quercetin Allergy Defense, 120 ctPrice: $42.00 Special Price $37.80
- Dr. Mercola Curcumin Advanced, 90ctPrice: $91.25 Special Price $72.97Free Shipping!
- Dr. Mercola Fermented Beet Powder, 5.29ozPrice: $24.99 Special Price $19.97
- MegaFood® Turmeric Strength for Whole Body
Starting at $35.97
- North American Herb & Spice Canacurmin 500mg, 60ctPrice: $39.99 Special Price $33.99
- Whole Formulas Cayenne Extract, 1 fl ozPrice: $12.60 Special Price $11.34
- Whole Formulas Cat's Claw, 90 ctPrice: $11.00 Special Price $9.90
- BioInflaMax Capsules, 150 ctPrice: $40.59 Special Price $33.83
- BioGenesis Migra-Clear Ultra, 120 ctPrice: $39.59 Special Price $33.00
- BioGenesis BioInflaMax Berry Powder, 789 gramsPrice: $76.39 Special Price $67.87Free Shipping!
- BioGenesis InflamaZyme, 90 countPrice: $48.49 Special Price $40.42
- Biotics Research KappArest, 180 ct$49.90Free Shipping!
- BioResource Inflamyar Drops, 100 mLPrice: $34.00 Special Price $32.95
- Biogenesis White Willow Forte, 120 countPrice: $43.69 Special Price $36.42
- Biogenesis White Willow Plus, 60 countPrice: $33.29 Special Price $27.75
- Whole Formulas Cat's Claw Extract, 1 fl ozPrice: $13.20 Special Price $11.88
- North American Herb & Spice Canacurmin, 2ozPrice: $64.99 Special Price $55.24
Inflammation Supplements - Healthy & Nutritional Anti-Aging Support
Inflammation is a complex biological process in the body caused by a harmful bacteria, injury to tissue, persistent foreign body, or infection. The inflammatory response is considered a part of our innate immunity, naturally present in our bodies whenwe are born, where our body attempts to heal itself.
Acute inflammation begins rapidly, and signs and symptoms may be present for a short time. Conditions related to acute inflammation may be bronchitis, an ingrown toenail, a sore throat from a cold or the flu, or a scratch or cut on the skin.
Chronic inflammation is a long term inflammation which can last for months, or even years. Conditions associated with chronic inflammation may be asthma, peptic ulcers, periodontitis, chronic sinusitis, chronic pain, and hay fever.
Without the inflammation process, any damage to our tissues, wounds, or infections would not heal. However, chronic inflammation can lead to many conditions with negative health consequences. Certain herbs and nutrients have anti-inflammatory properties, like omega-3 fatty acids, ginger, and turmeric.
Inflammation is a defense mechanism. It is the body’s reaction to the introduction of an irritant into the body. The body will increase blood flow, send antibodies to the body part to break down the irritant and then the blood and antibodies will remove the irritant. The inflammation process is over and the body goes into recovery mode.
The problem with inflammation is whether it is acute or chronic. Acute inflammation lasts for a few days while chronic inflammation can last for months or year. Inflammation turns chronic when the irritant cannot be eliminated and the body mistakes healthy tissue for the irritant. This is a list of natural inflammation supplements that will aid the body and give it inflammation support.
Although it is a spice, turmeric has many medicinal benefits because of its anti-inflammatory, anticancer, and antioxidant properties. The curcumin in turmeric is the active ingredient that reduces inflammation. Curcumin said to inhibit and block certain cancer tumor growth especially in colorectal cancer. It also beneficial for easing rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis symptoms. Cod Liver Oil Inflammation Supplements The cod liver oil contains omega 3-fatty acids which suppress the proteins found in chronic inflammation. The antioxidants in the vitamins A and D neutralize the free radicals that exist in inflammation thus reducing it.
White willow bark is from a tree found in Europe, Asia, and the United States. Its bark has been used as an anti-inflammatory for centuries before it was replaced with aspirin. White willow’s anti-inflammatory agents are very beneficial in reducing knee and joint inflammation.
Neem’s anti-inflammatory properties are due to two ingredients: nimbidin and quercetin. Quercetin suppresses histamine which contributes to inflammation. It also reduces inflammation in the skin due to acne. Neem is also beneficial for treating inflammation in the scalp caused by eczema and psoriasis.
Krill are fish that have potent antioxidants, omega-3 fatty acids, omega-6 fatty acids, and phospholipids. These three ingredients are very beneficial for recurrent inflammation like rheumatoid and osteoarthritis.