- Dragon Herbs Schizandra eeTee, 2.1 oz/60gPrice: $35.00 Special Price $33.25
- Whole Formulas Cat's Claw, 90 ctPrice: $11.00 Special Price $9.90
- Whole Formulas Cayenne Extract, 1 fl ozPrice: $12.60 Special Price $11.34
- Whole Formulas Cayenne, 90 ctPrice: $11.00 Special Price $9.90
- Whole Formulas Inflammation Relief, 60 ctPrice: $23.20 Special Price $20.88
- Whole Formulas Marshmallow Extract, 1 fl ozPrice: $12.80 Special Price $11.52
- Whole Formulas Quercetin Allergy Defense, 120 ctPrice: $42.00 Special Price $37.80
- MegaFood® Turmeric Strength for Whole Body
Starting at $35.97
- Whole Formulas Cat's Claw Extract, 1 fl ozPrice: $13.20 Special Price $11.88
- Biogenesis White Willow Plus, 60 countPrice: $33.29 Special Price $27.75
- BioInflaMax Capsules, 150 ctPrice: $40.59 Special Price $33.83
- BioGenesis Migra-Clear Ultra, 120 ctPrice: $39.59 Special Price $33.00
- BioGenesis BioInflaMax Berry Powder, 789 gramsPrice: $76.39 Special Price $67.87Free Shipping!
- BioGenesis InflamaZyme, 90 countPrice: $48.49 Special Price $40.42
- Allergy Research InflaMed, 120 count$55.95Free Shipping!
- Biotics Research KappArest, 180 ct$49.90Free Shipping!
- BioResource Inflamyar Drops, 100 mLPrice: $34.00 Special Price $32.95
- Biogenesis White Willow Forte, 120 countPrice: $43.69 Special Price $36.42
Inflammation is a complex biological process in the body caused by a harmful bacteria, injury to tissue, persistent foreign body, or infection. The inflammatory response is considered a part of our innate immunity, naturally present in our bodies whenwe are born, where our body attempts to heal itself.
Acute inflammation begins rapidly, and signs and symptoms may be present for a short time. Conditions related to acute inflammation may be bronchitis, an ingrown toenail, a sore throat from a cold or the flu, or a scratch or cut on the skin.
Chronic inflammation is a long term inflammation which can last for months, or even years. Conditions associated with chronic inflammation may be asthma, peptic ulcers, periodontitis, chronic sinusitis, chronic pain, and hay fever.
Without the inflammation process, any damage to our tissues, wounds, or infections would not heal. However, chronic inflammation can lead to many conditions with negative health consequences. Certain herbs and nutrients have anti-inflammatory properties, like omega-3 fatty acids, ginger, and turmeric.