Items 1-36 of 37
- Uckele Zinc Citrate, 90ct$12.95
- Uckele Adreno-Lift, 120 ct$29.95
- Chi's Enterprise Myomin Plus Herbal Supplement, 120 count$60.00Free Shipping!
- 10% OffWhole Formulas Adrenal Support, 1 fl ozPrice: $13.20 Special Price $11.88
- 10% OffWhole Formulas Folic Acid - 400mcg/drop, 1 fl ozPrice: $15.60 Special Price $14.04
- 10% OffWhole Formulas Adrenal Support Plus, 90 ctPrice: $23.20 Special Price $20.88
- 10% OffWhole Formulas Fertility & Pregnancy, 1 fl ozPrice: $13.60 Special Price $12.24
- 20% OffDr. Mercola Lignans with Lycopene, 30ctPrice: $31.25 Special Price $24.97
- 43% OffPacific Herbs Menopause Relief Herb Pack, 3.5ozPrice: $59.95 Special Price $34.44Free Shipping!
- 17% OffBioGenesis Adrenal Support Plus, 60 ctPrice: $26.79 Special Price $22.33
- 17% OffBioGenesis BioAdreno Adrenal Support, 90 ctPrice: $47.29 Special Price $39.42
- Pure Encapsulations ADR Formula, 120 count$58.70Free Shipping!
- Uckele Thyro-Lift, 180ct$24.95
- 28% OffMegaFood® Thyroid Strength, 90ctPrice: $55.76 Special Price $40.15Free Shipping!
- 10% OffWhole Formulas Women's Energy Balance, 1 fl ozPrice: $13.30 Special Price $11.97
- 10% OffWhole Formulas Wild Yam Extract, 1 fl ozPrice: $13.20 Special Price $11.88
- 10% OffWhole Formulas Thyroid Support, 90 ctPrice: $18.60 Special Price $16.74
- 10% OffWhole Formulas PMS Support, 1 fl ozPrice: $13.60 Special Price $12.24
- 10% OffWhole Formulas Black Cohosh, 90 ctPrice: $14.00 Special Price $12.60
- 10% OffWhole Formulas Black Cohosh Extract, 1 fl ozPrice: $13.20 Special Price $11.88
- Integrative Thera. Spectra 303-T, 180 count$49.90Free Shipping!
- 36% OffPacific Herbs PMS Relief Herb Pack, 5ctPrice: $16.80 Special Price $10.74
- 29% OffPacific Herbs PMS Relief Herb Pack, box of 10Price: $32.70 Special Price $23.15
Items 1-36 of 37
Hormone Supplements - Natural Hormone Support
Menopause the second right of passage in a woman’s life. Whether you view it as losing your friend or the end of your childbearing era knowing the best hormone supplements can be confusing. Not as confusing as when your friend first arrived, but in the same way your body is going to change.
Many women experience perimenopause and can have a few symptoms along the way, but full menopause has its benefits and its discomforts. There are a few reasons that menopause begins: Naturally, hysterectomy, chemotherapy or radiation therapy, or ovarian insufficiency. No matter the catalyst the proper hormone supplements are needed during this phase of life.
Taking hormone supplements can alleviate many of the symptoms to either a manageable level and sometimes completely. Largely due to genetics and overall health at the time menopause begins. There are some medical complication risks associated with the 4-5-year time frame. Urinary incontinence, osteoporosis, sexual dysfunction, weight gain, and cardiovascular disease are the main reasons that it is imperative to live a healthy lifestyle prior to menopause. Hormone supplements that support menopausal symptoms and discomforts can also assist in the improvement of overall health:
Black Cohosh has been used for years as an alternative to hormone replacement therapy. This hormone supplement has been known to reduce hot flashes, manage polycystic ovarian syndrome, and aid sleep. Rehmannia Root has been used in eastern medicine in the treatment of osteoporosis.
Dong Quai Root has been described as brewed into a quite tasty tea. This hormone supplement is used to promote heart health and strengthen bones. Wild Yam Roots are natural hormone supplements that mimic progesterone and are an alternative to hormone replacement therapy. Sage Leaf Powder has been used to reduce hot flashes and excessive sweating.
Chastetree Berry Extract known as the female-friendly fruit, when combined with Dong Quai and Black Cohosh can greatly reduce the symptoms of menopause. These hormone supplements are often used in the treatment of fibroids and endometriosis.
Gingko Biloba one of the oldest species of tree has been studied for a very long time. These hormone supplements have been used to reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease. Licorice Root Extract is a phytoestrogen and an alternative to hormone replacement therapy medications like Premarin, which is known to increase the risk of cancer.