- Dr. Mercola Lignans with Lycopene, 30ctPrice: $31.25 Special Price $24.97
- Pacific Herbs Menopause Relief Herb Pack, 3.5oz$59.95Free Shipping!
- Metagenics Fem EstroPlex
Starting at $118.95
- Whole Formulas Women's Energy Balance, 1 fl ozPrice: $13.30 Special Price $11.97
- Whole Formulas Wild Yam Extract, 1 fl ozPrice: $13.20 Special Price $11.88
- Vital Nutrients Vitex 750, 120 count$51.40Free Shipping!
- Vital Nutrients Mannose Powder, 100g$67.50Free Shipping!
- Vital Nutrients d-Pinitol, 600mg, 60 count$119.00Free Shipping!
- Whole Formulas Black Cohosh Extract, 1 fl ozPrice: $13.20 Special Price $11.88
- Whole Formulas Black Cohosh, 90 ctPrice: $14.00 Special Price $12.60
- Whole Formulas Menopause Support, 1 fl ozPrice: $13.60 Special Price $12.24
Menopause Support Supplements
Have you ever felt hot flashes, chills, night sweats, thinning hair and couldn't quite figure out why you are experiencing all of these symptoms? You get your blood work done by your physician and see that all of your blood tests are coming back normal. Well, many times there are women who can't quite figure out why they are not feeling themselves lately. The reality of it, is that it may be that time of your life where you have reached the menopause stage. This stage is a natural process that every woman has to go through. Usually, most women go through menopause by the age of 51 in the United States. If you are dealing with symptoms of menopause, you may want to consider taking menopause support supplements.
Menopause is when a woman comes to her end of the menstrual cycles and her body will begin to slowly change. The cycle of menopause can cause many different irritable symptoms that disturb the body and mind significantly. Some of the symptoms of menopause may include: irregular periods, hot flashes, emotional symptoms, chills, night sweats, sleeping problems, mood changes, weight gain, slower metabolism, thinning hair, vaginal dryness, etc. Every woman is different and every woman will experience different symptoms at a time. Menopause occurs due to a natural decrease in the reproductive hormones of the female body. If you are experiencing any of these symptoms, you may want to consider menopause support supplements.
Menopause support supplements may be one the best options for you to help you cope with menopause. Menopause support supplements work by providing the body with the right balance of vitamins and minerals to help support the changes in your body. When you start taking menopause support supplements, you will begin to slowly see improvements in your mood and overall health. Though, every woman is different and may need alternative treatments, many women may find that menopause support supplements can help support their transition into menopause and may help ease the process. If you are suffering from menopause and having a hard time dealing with the symptoms, you want to make sure that you talk to your physician about all your options for coping with the process and ask how menopause support supplements can benefit you.