- 10% OffWhole Formulas Women's Energy Balance, 1 fl ozPrice: $13.30 Special Price $11.97
- 10% OffWhole Formulas Wild Yam Extract, 1 fl ozPrice: $13.20 Special Price $11.88
- 10% OffWhole Formulas PMS Support, 1 fl ozPrice: $13.60 Special Price $12.24
- 10% OffWhole Formulas Black Cohosh, 90 ctPrice: $14.00 Special Price $12.60
- 10% OffWhole Formulas Black Cohosh Extract, 1 fl ozPrice: $13.20 Special Price $11.88
- 36% OffPacific Herbs PMS Relief Herb Pack, 5ctPrice: $16.80 Special Price $10.74
- 29% OffPacific Herbs PMS Relief Herb Pack, box of 10Price: $32.70 Special Price $23.15
Menstrual Relief Supplements
Are you tired of hurting? Tired of cramping? Tired of the pain? That time of the month is always uncomfortable to be in public, and to function normally. It is a natural process for your health, but surely there are some things like menstrual relief supplements that can be done to make your menstration more bearable.
Take time to soak in a hot water bath, just as warm as you like it. The warmth will help blood flow. The water will reduce gravity. The combination of these two together will give relief. Stay hydrated. Dehydration causes stomach cramping to be more intense than it needs to be. With plenty of liquids, your pain will reduce.
Take menstrual relief supplements to help ease the process. Menstrual relief supplements will modulate the production of luteinizing hormones and help the progesterone production. Menstrual relief supplements will relax muscles, relieving minor discomfort. There are times you just can't jump in the bath tub. Place a heating pad around your mid section. Make sure it is not directly on your skin. The warmth will increase blood flow and allow the pain associated with cramping to ease.
Use several of these natural strategies together for a bigger impact. You can use the menstrual relief supplements with the heating pad while drinking water all together. By combining them, you will be able to fight your symptoms with a vengeance.
You do not need to suffer when you are on your cycle. There are some healthy and natural solutions such as menstrual relief supplements that you can use to ease your symptoms. Be prepared for your next cycle to try these options. You will find that your monthly does not have to be a week of seclusion anymore.